El Chupacabra

While Rath was busy chasing Cleo around, Daphne offered to be the reporter and interview the citizens of Mexico about El Chupacabra. Shaggy was in the background of one of the shots while he and Scooby admired his handiwork. It wasn't much really. Just two skeletons, one male and female. The male skeleton was holding flowers out to the female skeleton while on one knee while the female skeleton was looking at the male skeleton romantically. "Like what'd you think, Scoob? About the person who painted it I mean?' asked Shaggy nervously. "Pretty good!" said Scooby nodding. Shaggy smiled and turned his head over to Catman who was completely ignoring him and watching Daphne instead. 'Oh well, back to the drawing board!' thought Shaggy slumping over slightly as Scooby looked up at him with concern. 

"So, how did it go?" asked Cleo pulling Shaggy and Rath aside as the rest of the gang looked over Velma's video camera. "No dice. Nothing! Like he completely ignored me! Didn't even notice I was there!" said Shaggy. "Somehow I knew this would be a waste of time." said Rath crossing his arms. "Keep it up brother dear and you'll be riding on the roof of the Mystery Machine!" warned Cleo tapping her foot. "Hmph! I'd like to see you try!" said Rath. "Come on, you two! Quit fighting! We're heading back to the Mystery Machine!" called Starchild. Rath glared at Cleo as they followed their friends back to the Mystery Machine. "Jeepers! What happened to the Mystery Machine!?" cried Daphne. "Sal ahora! O noveras el dia de manana!" read Alejo. "Zoinks! Like what does that mean in English!?" cried Shaggy. "Leave today or you won't see tomorrow...hm, interesting." read Rath from Fred's book. "Hey! When'd you get that!?" asked Fred checking his pockets. "Is that correct, Alejo?" asked Cleo. "I'm afraid so." said Alejo. "Zoinks!" cried Shaggy jumping into Demon's arms. "Sounds like we're splitting up again." said Catman. "Right. Cleo, Demon, Catman, Rath, Shaggy, and Scooby will search the south side of town while the rest of us head up into the moutians." said Fred. "Actually Fred, I was thinking Demon and I stay here in case the Mystery Machine vandal decides to strike again while Shaggy, Scooby, Rath, and Catman look around town." said Cleo. "Fine be me. I won't be worrying about her or the baby this way." said Demon. "Uh huh! Not me!" said Scooby. "Come on, Scooby, like what could possibly go wrong other than us running into the monster like we always do?" asked Shaggy. "Did....did Shaggy just agree to split up?" asked Spaceman in surprise. "Without putting up a fight!?" asked Starchild. "What! Like don't look at me like that! Cleo would've made her brother force me to go anyhow!" said Shaggy. "He's not wrong." said Cleo smirking. "Not me!" said Scooby. "Not even for a Scooby Snack?" asked Cleo taking a baggie of Scooby Snacks out of her purse. "Hmmmm...." said Scooby thoughtfully. "What about a box of Scooby Snacks?" asked Velma holding up the box of Scooby Snacks. "Yeah yeah yeah!" said Scooby excitedly. Shortly after, the gang went their separate ways as Demon opened the doors of the van for Cleo. "So, now that we're alone, care to catch me up to speed on the baby name you picked?" asked Demon closing the door behind him. "Really Demon, in the middle of a mystery?" asked Cleo. "Got nothing better to do." said Demon leaning back. 

"Like man Cleo has no idea how lucky she is she's pregnant." said Shaggy. "Because you have to hunt down the monster while she stays in the van?" asked Rath in annoyance. "Yes and no!" said Shaggy whose face was turning bright pink. "Ah, so you don't like being alone with your crush then?" laughed Rath. "SHHHH! Not so loud!" cried Shaggy nervously. "Hey, Scooby, you think this whole crush thing is the whole reason Shaggy's been acting funny?" asked Catman. "Big time!" said Scooby walking alongside Catman. "Must be someone we know. Cause there ain't no way Shaggy would willingly split up. Pregnant Cleo or not." said Catman. "Got that right!" said Scooby. "It can't be Velma because Spaceman likes her regardless of what anyone says." said Catman. "Daphne?" asked Scooby. "No, not her, Starchild likes her I can tell. Nefertina maybe?" asked Catman. "Hardly! Nefertina has her eyes set on Fred!" laughed Rath over his shoulder. "Like can you guys please quit trying to guess who I have a crush on!?" asked Shaggy whose face was deep red by now. "Not until you give us a hint!" said Scooby. "C! The person's name who I like starts with a C! And like it's not Cleo before you even say anything!" cried Shaggy walking off quickly. 

Meanwhile, back at the Mystery Machine, Cleo was reading a magazine while Demon was dozing off in the front seat. Everything seemed normal until Cleo and Demon heard a growl in the distance causing them both to become alert. "Oh, Demon, I do believe we have company!" said Cleo. "No kiddin!" said Demon hopping in the driver's seat and starting the engine. "Shouldn't we wait for the others to return?" asked Cleo. "Not unless you want an giant ape like creature finding us first!" said Demon starting to drive. "Yes, I suppose you have a point..." said Cleo worrying for her friends and their safety.   

(Quick notes about the video. Jakal and Armon are with Alejo and Luis, Nefertina's with Fred, Shaggy, Scooby, and Daphne are the ones who run through the chicken coop, Starchild, Spaceman, and Catman are with Velma, and obviously Cleo and Demon are in the runaway Mystery Machine. As for what Cleo and Demon are screaming and arguing with each other about while in the van I'll leave up to you) 

"Jeepers, great timing guys!" said Daphne. "Oh yes, quite wonderful timing!" cried Cleo. "What's with her?" asked Catman. "Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact the breaks aren't working!?" asked Demon sarcastically. "The breaks aren't working! ZOINKS!" cried Shaggy diving for cover along with Scooby. "But there is good news." said Demon. "Yes?" asked Alejo. "We finally ran outta gas." said Demon. "Hey, and we're right in front of a gas station! What are the odds?" asked Armon. "It must be the lucky medallion Charlene gave me!" said Luis dreamily as he held onto his medallion. "Or we just conveniently stopped in front of a gas station..." said Nefertina. "Oh let the man have his moment, Nefertina. We may never hear the end of it otherwise." said Rath.