The breakfast cafe

This whole book will be in Shuichis POV. Hope you enjoy!!

I was sitting at a restaurant for breakfast when Kaede suddenly came through the door. I could already tell this would be awkward. She had been trying to ask me out and flirting with me, pretty much ever since I met her, but I really wasn't interested in her. She always seemed to run into me whenever I was out, it was getting weird.

"Oh, hey Shuichi, I didn't think I'd see you here! May I please it with you?" She said. It sounded kind of like she was begging and I was really confused, anyway, not wanting to be rude I let her sit with me.

She was complaining the entire time, mostly about other people, especially Kokichi. I really liked Kokichi, he was a good friend, I really hate it when kaede talked shit about him.

Out of nowhere, Kokichi walked up to our table wearing a waitress outfit.

Typical Kokichi.

He smiled and enthusiastically said "heyyyy! What can I get for ya?!"

Kaede scowled and said "I'll take one piece of sourdough toast that's cooked for exactly 1 minute, four pieces of spinach on top, one blob of sour cream in the middle, mushrooms that are raw on top of that, and five hush browns on the side."

Kaede could really act like a Karen sometimes. "And what about shumaiiiii?" Kokichi asked with a giant smile. I was startled by Kokichi and I started blushing. "J-just a um eggs on toast please, with a c-coffee."

"Oh! Can I change my order please? I'd like that too!" Kaede almost immediately said. God she was creepy. I kind of wish I never came out and just made myself some toast for breakfast.

"Sure ya can, but you might want to ask an actual waitress for that! I'm not really a waitress, that was just a lie!" Kokichi yelled. I sighed as Kaede let out a small scream of frustration. She was getting red with pure anger. "Hey, why are you so mad? I was just lying about that! I am the waitress, why else would I be wearing this uniform? Nishishi"

Kokichi walked off as Kaede started complaining. "Please calm down. It's just kokichi playing a prank, what did you expect from him?" Kaede scowled when suddenly Miu came up to the counter, in a very skimpy waitress dress.

Her name tag said she was the manager

Her name tag said she was the manager. This couldn't be good........

Word count: 423 words

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!