Binging anime

Miu went up to Kaede and started lecturing her about how much of a Karen she was being. She was being very....... inappropriate, but what did I expect, it's Miu! Anyway it resulted in Kaede crying and leaving the shop. "Shuichi, come on, let's go!" She yelled at me. "Um.. but I really wanted b-breakfast..." I responded uncertainly. "SHUICHI HOW COULD YOU?!" She yelled as she left the restaurant alone. "That bitch is trying to brainwash you! She's probably gone to fuck her piano! Ha!" Miu yelled, the whole restaurant staring at her. I looked at her, startled and sat back down in my seat as she strutted away.

After I had finished eating, I went back home, and started texting Kokichi, apologising for how Kaede had behaved.

(Shuichi) Hey... I'm sorry about how
Kaede acted back in the restaurant

(Kokichi) yeah, you should learn to
control your girlfriend!

Um.... she's not my girlfriend kokichi
I don't like her, she can be really rude

Yeah! That's the spirit! Who would
Like that bitch??? Hey can I come
Over and we can watch some anime??

I suppose you could stay the night
if you'd like

And soon enough, kokichi arrived at my house and we sat on the couch, binging anime. I ordered a pizza and got Kokichi some grape panta. Kokichi was snuggling into me and it felt kind of awkward, I didn't really know how to feel about it. I think.... kokichi is really..... I don't know, forget I said anything.

When the pizza came, Kokichi didn't eat any of it. I offered him some but he refused. Now that I thought about it, he was really skinny. "Kokichi... I can see that you need to eat..."

"What do you mean Shumai??"

"Kokichi how long has it been since you last ate?"

"Ohhh wow you really do pick up everything! You must make a great detective!"

"Kokichi, please stop changing the subject, you really need to eat."

"Jeez Shumaiiiii I promise I'm fine I'm not hungry anyway!" He said with a beaming smile. I was really worried about kokichi. I knew he said he was fine, but all he ever does is lie. At that moment, Kokichi spotted something outside the window. Following his gaze, I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and a pink skirt when the figure quickly moved away. What did she want this time?

Word count: 431 words

Welp is all I have to say. Comment if you like it!!!!!!!!! Or if you hate it I would like to know what I should improve on!!