Just the start

Yui's POV:

"Yui! Get up now!" My mother called. It's my first day of school,I get dressed into the school uniform and head out the door.Damn it! I'm going to be late! Let's see, class 1-A, okay first classroom on the first floor.i open the class room door and go in being ask a question by the teacher "are you lost dear?" She says to me,I reply with "no,I'm the new student" "oh,that's right introduce yourself" says the teacher.

"alright, my name is Yui Yamada,my favourite food is rice-balls and I dislike people that think they're eternal then others" I pause to think of what else to say, "any questions?" I continued. "Um I have a question" a boy in the corner said, "yes axle?" the teacher said "why do you have that scar on your eye?" Asked axel "well, I got scratched by a wild cat when I was younger. Any other questions?" I replied. "Why do you have two different eye colours?" A girl with black hair asked "well I have, um, I was born with it...I can put on my eyepatch if you don't like it..." "no,that's not what I meant!" The girl said. "It's ok" I say back to the girl "yuki!" The teacher starts to yell but I cut her short with it's ok miss...um" "I'm miss.ross, nice to meet you yui" miss.ross says to me "nice to meet you too miss.ross" I reply.

"Yui, take a seat next to Yuki please" miss.ross says, I take a seat the spare seat that's next to yuki. Yuki helps me get my books out and get started on some work.The bell rings and I start packing up my books.A girl comes out of nowhere and yells "Hey!" "OUCH" I yell as I cover my wolf ears at the top of my head,hopefully she didn't notice that I covered the top of my head....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count
331 words 😁