Transformations (chapter 2 went missing so think of what happend sorry guys)

yui's pov:

Special Demi-human clan I'm a alpha hybrid. Alphas are wolfs but stronger, they have very good hearing and sense of smell, and have more control of their tail and ears and can hide them.I'm a a hybrid which means I have more then 2 animal spirits in me. I also have foxs which have some powers of elements, I'm also a vampire that's why my eyes are like this

 I also have foxs which have some powers of elements, I'm also a vampire that's why my eyes are like this

And yes I drink blood, I prefer animal blood though, I try not to drink human blood...but if you want me to I can turn you into a Demi-human, yuki speaks first "I want to be a Demi-human!" "Me too!" Asuna and axle say at the same time "ok,I'll just unpack and get the magic circle ready!" I tell them. Awhile later  I was ready "alright, who's going first?"  Yuki steps in the circle a bright light comes and consumes Yuki then goes away in a flash. Yuki is a galaxy fox her hair turned a light blue with purple tips, Purple and blue eyes. She had fangs, ears and a tail, "you're a galaxy fox garden of time and space you can see the future, go back in time and you have air powers, that's super rare, you're a hybrid" as I tell her this information she screams out of excitement.

Asuna gets in the circle balls of fire and light blinds us all, when our sight returns I tell her the information "alpha of fire and flames you have fire magic you can stop and start fires as well as control them, and  you're a garden of fire also a hybrid" asuna quickly sits back down as axle runs into the circle a bird of icy vines covers axle. I tell him the information "fallen angel of ice and air I know you are a super duper rare hybrid but I don't know much, all I know is that you can fly, control life and death and you're a wolf fox fallen angel. Here is a book of spells and traits you have and can do, tell all about it when I get back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count and a little an
Ok so like I know nobody will read this cuz it's so bad but I promise that it does get better (if you do end up reading this)

396 words