I'm then queen? Wait what?!

yui's pov:

I teleport to my house "hello mum!" I call out, "hi Yui, how was your first day of school?" she reply's sweetly "it was really good, but i need to tell you something" i say to my mother "oh, and what might that be?" my mother says "i need a book of demi-human races and spells, one about alpha hybird galaxy fox garden of time and space, alpha of fire and flames, and fallen angel of ice and air..." as i say this i see my mothers expression thinking of what to say. Before she can say anything i speak first "is there something i should know?" mother sighs and sits down before saying "i'm the queen in that legend so i need someone to take over and inherit my powers, so i'm going to give my powers to you!" "ok, cool, but do you have a book like one i described?" i huffed at her "yes, i do" my mother says as a book floats towards us, i open it and out of confusion and disappointment i say "it's...blank (?)" "you need to think hard about what you want to know and the book will show it, go on ask something" my mother tells me. i say aloud "info on fallen angel of ice and air" the book says: not much is known this hybird all though he/she is the next queen/kings soulmate. the book closes and drops to the ground, my mother says "here, have this necklace it will give you all of my power, you can now cast any spell, turn into any demi-human race, i trust you use this book to guide you" my mother tells me as i listen carefully "okay mum" i say back i levitate the book to me "storage spells" i say to the book the book says: "would you like to access this space at anytime?" "yes" i say back to the book, the book says: " heres a spell, how to create: use some air hybird and space magic to make. how to call and dismiss: choose an element fire, water, air, and a word" "saki, element: air" i say back to the book, it worked! "saki!" i yell, a hole appears i put the book in it. i guess that's where i'm going to keep that book...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT

391