1

Should I just... give her my number instead? Wait... Should I?

Yoongi stared at the folded paper in his hand, then he glanced back into the room.

Urgh... whatever.

He quickly took out his pen back and wrote down his number on the paper and folded it back. He looked back into the room and watched the girl as she kept on whining about her fear of needles.

This girl...

************

"Ah, Yoongi ah. Please... just give me the intro part of this song. I want to listen to my voice too! I'll practice for it! Please?"

Yoongi scratched his head, watching Jin clasped his hands as he begged to get the first part of his newly produced song, 'Autumn Leaves'.

A song about a failed relationship, which was even weird for him to even write such a song.

"Alright, alright, hyung," Yoongi said, nodding his head. "Just... I want you to sing it with emotions. This song..."

"Oooh. Is it based on your real-life story?" Jin sneered, playing with his eyebrows as he stared at the producer.

"N-No. Not... really..." Yoongi muttered, biting on his nails as he turned his chair back to his computer.

"Yeah, right. Well then, I'm going to practice this now! Thank you Yoongi!"

With that, Jin happily left the Genius Lab with the lyric sheet in his hands, humming alone.

Ding!

Yoongi swiftly looked over to his coffee table where his phone was. He grabbed the device and unlocked it, only to sigh for who knows how many times now.

"Ugh..." he grunted, throwing his phone back to the table in frustration after realizing that it was just another message from the sasaeng fans.

"When are you going to text me?" he whispered to himself, leaning back onto his chair and stared at the ceiling, letting out another long sigh.

Maybe she won't.

"Huh..." he groaned, closing his eyes as he heard his phone dinged non-stop. But he won't even bother to check on it, as he knew from who it was.

These sasaengs... I really wanted to change my number now, but I won't. She's still-

This time, his phone rang.

He shot up from his chair and picked up his phone, immediately answering it without even looking at the screen.

"Hello?"

"Is this really Yoongi oppa-"

He sighed, quickly ended the call, and blocked the number.

"Argh! These sasaengs!"

The phone continued to ding rapidly and it had annoyed him so much.

Moreover, on the fact that it wasn't from her.

"Maybe she won't text me..." he muttered, staring at the screen and began to look through his inbox.

He kept on scrolling down, and new random messages kept on coming in.

There are too many notifications. How am I going to look for her?!

"Huh, I should've asked for her number too- Hm?"

Something caught his eyes, but the text was pushed down in a blink of an eye as new messages kept coming in, but he managed to click on it.

'Hello. Are you the one who had left your number in my bag? I'm the girl that you had sent to the hospital a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if we can meet soon. – Park Hyun Ae.'