3

"Though there are things that I couldn't do with you today, I'm still happy," Yoongi smiled and turned to Hyun Ae. "Thank you, Hyun Ae."

"I should thank you for saving my life back then," she laughed.

Walking side by side, they made their way to where the train platforms were, to head back home.

"Well, I guess it's the end of the day for us," Hyun Ae exclaimed, as they stood before two separate ways, going to two different platforms and they knew that this was where they should part ways.

"Um... Hyun Ae?" he suddenly called out. Hyun Ae hummed as her response and waited for him to proceed. "I wonder... if... I can go out with you again?"

"I'm one call away. You're not that bad at all," she immediately agreed, nodding her head as he smiled.

"Well then..."

He grabbed her right hand and brought it up to his lips, kissed her hand softly, and spoke, "see you soon."

Min Yoongi just kissed my hand. Kyaaa~

Hyun Ae was too shocked to get everything registered into her mind, but one thing for sure, she knew that she wasn't dreaming.

"Y-Yeah. See you soon. I'm... going this way, to this platform," Hyun Ae nervously laughed, and then both began to bid their goodbyes before disappearing from each other's views.

Hyun Ae watched her steps as she took the stairs down, and as she felt a soft wind breeze coming up to her, she knew that she had almost reached the outdoor platform.

There were a few people on the same platform at that time, waiting for their train too.

She walked by the yellow line a few more steps, only to notice Yoongi standing on the platform that was right in front of her. The train tracks were the only thing that had separated them.

He also noticed her after checking on his phone and they smiled at each other.

She was looking up at the night sky when suddenly she felt a vibration in her coat's pocket.

"Seriously?" she whispered, looking at the screen before looking up at Yoongi. She shook her head but answered the call anyway.

"I just wanted to say: from afar, you looked cute. Because you weren't when you were beside me."

"You just called me to say that? Huh."

"No. Not only that..."

He smiled as he watched her, and said:

"I just missed your voice."

"What..." she mumbled, right before the announcement of her train's arrival rang through the station. "Oh, my train's here."

"I heard that."

"Oh... Well then, I'll get going now. See you another time soon, Yoongi-ssi," she said, waving her hand to him and ended the call.

As her train arrived first, she quickly went in and sat on a seat where the window faced out to him, and waved her hand to him again, before the train started to move.

As the station began to disappear from her view, she sat properly in her seat and looked at her phone. The time went by with her scrolling through her gallery.

Selfies and candid photos of him kept her giggling like a crazy girl on the train.

Min Yoongi. This is crazy, but I think... I'm in love.

*****

Hyun Ae and Yoongi became more closer as they kept on going out together a few times.

Even though there were already rumors about Yoongi going out with someone, that didn't bother him much. Just like he had said, he didn't want to care about it.