4

Even after the last incident, Hyun Ae grew closer to Yoongi. That incident had shown her more of his caring side, and though more rumors came up after that day, she had nothing to worry about as long as she had him by her side.

Because she believed in him. She trusted him so much.

Every time he asked her out, and every time he holds her hand, she always felt safe. Safer than when she was alone.

"What are we going to do today?" Hyun Ae cutely asked, after placing down her cappuccino and looked up at him with gleaming eyes, anticipating what plans he had for that day.

"Watching a movie. But first, I got something to do today, just got the message in. Nothing much, just a quick fix here and there," Yoongi sighed, taking a sip of his drink after he put down his phone, clearly bothered by it.

"Oh. It's okay. You should go first. I'll wait for you somewhere-"

"I'm taking you with me."

She frowned, and he noticed that.

"W-What? But I told you that... I don't want to meet Jungkook-"

"It's okay. He went out with Jimin and Taehyung to the arcade. There's only Namjoon in the agency now. And also... he already knew about you."

"Oh... okay then."

*

Yoongi pushed the door opened, letting Hyun Ae enter the one special floor in the building, only for BTS.

Just like he had told her, it was quiet. As he led her to the lounge area, they heard footsteps coming towards them from the hallway at the corner of the area.

"Ah, Yoongi hyung. Sorry to bother you on your-" Namjoon paused, his eyes stuck on Hyun Ae as he suddenly appeared before them, and continued his hanging words, "off day. Is this her?"

Yoongi smiled and nodded, and Namjoon then bowed his head down to her, so was she.

"Hello, Hyun Ae-ssi. Nice to meet you," Namjoon greeted, holding out his hand for a shake with her.

"Nice to meet you too, Namjoon-ssi," she politely said, taking his hand.

"Hyun Ae, will you please wait here while I'm on my work?" Yoongi asked, pointing the biggest couch in the lounge room to her.

"Ah, yes," she said, sitting down on the couch.

"I'll be right back," he smiled, patting her shoulder then turned to Namjoon. "You only need the demo tracks, right?"

"Yes, just that," Namjoon confirmed and by that, Yoongi walked towards his Genius Lab and closed the door behind him. He then turned to Hyun Ae, who was sitting still on the couch. "I um... need to go back to my room."

"Ah yeah. Sure, I'll just... I always have a book with me so... Yeah," Hyun Ae chuckled, pulling out a book from her bag and showed it to him.

"Oh, okay. I... Excuse me," he shyly bowed and immediately left the lounge area.

Hyun Ae opened the book and began to read it, not aware of the amount of time that had passed by as she got so into her book.

"Hey."

The voice called her back to reality. She looked up from her book, and there was Namjoon, sitting right across her with a croquette in his hand.

"Hey," she smiled, marking the page with her bookmark and placed it on her lap.

"Sorry for eating, but I got a question for you," he said, taking the last bite of his snack before he asked. "Have we ever met before?"

Hyun Ae squinted her eyes at him, but then she shook her head. "Um... I don't... think so."