Wanda Maximoff's Guide to Being A Good (Co-)Companion

Wanda writes a guidebook about how to be on her Pilot's and co-companion's good sides in five steps, not as much Capalry this time (I'm sorry), and Tony and Wanda catch up on IronWitch bromance bonding.

Enjoy!

***

Step 1: No matter if you were separated from your Pilot or not, always check on them after an adventure.

"He tackled you?!"

"Actually, I tackled him."

"It still included you falling on the ground!"

"And I'm fine!"

Pietro covered his mouth to avoid snickering, turning to look at Tony, who was watching the Doctor and Jessie with wide eyes. "He's making up for not being glued to her side," the speedster remarked.

"I don't really blame him," Tony shook his head. "The news she was a ghost really spooked her."

Pietro snorted. "I think the Doctor was ready to rip apart the base."

"Rip apart? I'm surprised it was still there!"

And just like that, there was a scowling, Scottish Time Lord between them, making them jump apart. "If we hadn't been under a lake, I absolutely would have ripped it apart, thank you very much," he announced with a glare. "If my wife and I are going to die, I would much rather prefer being with her when it happens."

"Glad we see eye to eye on that, my love," Jessie smiled from where she was curled up in one of the chairs. "But please stop intimidating my former and current companions when they're not the ones to blame."

The Doctor grumbled, turning on his heel and walking back, scratching his head. "I don't plan on letting you out of my sight any time soon, love."

"I would be very disappointed in you if you did."

Wanda looked her Pilot up and down. The Bootstrap Paradox only slightly reassured her that the woman was fine and she always would have been fine, but at the time only knowing that at some point she would become a ghost . . . "Are you certain you are all right?" she asked softly.

"I'm sure, Wanda," Jessie smiled thankfully up at her. "I just hope the universe can wait for a while. I'm in no hurry to go on another adventure again for now."

"I agree," the Doctor nodded, walking over to her and hugging her around her shoulders. "I don't want to be separated from you again any time soon."

Tony rolled his eyes fondly. "So we're stuck with two lovey dovey Time Lords for at least a few months, in other words."

He quickly ducked the sonic screwdriver that got thrown at his head. "You make it sound like that's a bad thing," Jessie pouted while Clara burst out laughing.

Tony stared at her in shock as Pietro sped to snatch her sonic out of the air. "You just threw your screwdriver at me."

Jessie raised an eyebrow. "I can throw the knife in my sleeve instead, if you'd prefer that."

Tony threw his hands up in the air, backing away. "I'm good with staying."

"Good," Jessie grinned, making the Doctor laugh.

***

"I kind of like having a fuller TARDIS," Jessie said absently as she curled up in bed, playing with her rings.

"Oh?" the Doctor raised an eyebrow, turning his head just slightly to look at her.

"I like it especially because all of them are friends, basically family," she elaborated. "Yeah, they all started off as teammates or a companion, in Clara's case, but having all of them here, it's like a family get-together."