27. Serene and Peaceful...

AN: Here we go... the make up smut you all wanted 😉😉

Dedicated to   Presleypennywise harryHP97 Reva_sh  .... special mention to my dearest TayyabahShurjeel

Warning :18+. The chapter contains mature content. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.

*****

             A fish when thrown out of water would flap its body rapidly. It would flail around searching for water. The slime over its skin would start to dry and its mouth would be parted, gasping to get water. The gill arches of the fish would soon collapse leaving the blood vessels no longer exposed to oxygen. It would suffocate and die a slow painful death.

              Tee was in the last phase of suffocation, admitting defeat that he would never be dampened by Tae's touch. He was turning into an arid land, parched and cracked under the scorching heat of wolves he encountered on the way. But he had probably reached his destination now, because all he could feel was torrential rain drenching him through Tae's lips.

               A touch, a simple touch is the best and worst way to express oneself to the other. The same touches which hurt and terrified Tee minutes ago, brought immense happiness and pleasure to Tee now. How contradictory his heart was! He didn’t feel the fear anymore. Instead he wanted Tae to be more aggressive and more passionate. He smiled through the kiss when Tae's plump lips sucked his tongue ferociously forcing it out of his mouth.

                 Tee breathed hard and fast, trying to maintain his composure. He used every single second he got in between Tae's harsh kisses, to breath. He had always felt Tae's love through his touch. Tae always gave him the warmest hugs he had ever received in his life. Tae's kisses had the power to turn him beet red, while a simple gaze from Tae was enough for Tee to loose himself completely to Tae.

                Tae's fingers tangled into Tee’s densely populated hair and yanked them, tilting his face to his convenience. Tee smiled yet again in between the kiss, emitting a soft hiss. Tae’s other hand was wrapped around Tee’s waist hugging him tightly. His finger tips pressed against Tee's body grabbing him tighter. Tee could feel Tae's nails trying to dig into his skin over his shirt and he was not liking the fact that there was something separating him from Tae, no matter how thin or sparse it was.

               On the other hand, it was a free fall for Tae. He didn’t know how deep it was and he didn’t care how fast he was falling. All he knew was that his boy was in his arms and he was returning the kiss. And that’s all it took for Tae to forget all his anger and madness. He released Tee slowly to apologize, only to have Tee chase his lips and kiss him back.

               Tae granted access to Tee, letting him invade his mouth. The soft wet tongue roamed around his mouth, licking every nook and corner of his cavity. Tae's hand traveled all over Tee's back enjoying the fervid movements of Tee's tongue. He could still remember the shy pecks that Tee gave during their first night together. Back then, both were very young and there was an essence of innocence in their love making. They both were nervous and excited. It was a night full of wants, desires and hormones.

               But now, both were desperate and impatient. Both were emotional and unstable. It was more of a need than a want for them. Tee moved forward unsteadily, stepping on Tae’s foot and stumbling against him. He pulled back from the kiss as Tae steadied him with a chuckle. He raised his eyes and looked at Tae's smiling face, which was back to its soft and gentle demeanor. Tae leaned forward and rested his forehead against Tee's forehead with a contended sigh. Both were panting heavily and smiling.