Chapter 1-Meeting the family.

On February 24th at 7:00am your alarm wakes you up. You struggle to get out of bed groaning because it's a weekend but your excited because your parents are close to the Malfoys. (And I mean really close). Your parents decided to go on a business trip with the Malfoys leaving you and Draco at home by yourselves. You stare at the ceiling when you hear your mum shout "y/n come downstairs and get some breakfast we need to go to the Malfoys soon" You get up and get dressed, you wear black ripped jeans and a white baggy top that you tucked in, you also wear some nice white air forces. After you look at the time and it's 7:15am you run downstairs with a pancake smell from the kitchen. You squeal "eek pancakes for breakfast" you say to yourself. Your mum just about put them on the table for you as soon as you got it the dining room. "Morning honey." Your mother says. "Good morning mother." You say back. "Where's dad?" You asked your mother. "He went to the Malfoys a bit early this morning." Your mother replied. You raised an eyebrow up then nodded. After 10 minutes you have finished, your mum looks at the clock and it's 7:25am, she bounces up of her chair and says "Right come on y/n we need to get going. Go get your stuff from your room." You jump up and race to your room collecting your bags for the weeks. Your mum was already in the car when you got downstairs and she told you to hurry up so you did. You got in the car and you drove off.

When you got to Malfoy Manner you saw Lucius and Narcissa standing at the door. Narcissa was waving at you whilst Lucius stood with his hands behind his back. You got out of the car with your bags and said goodbye to your mother. Narcissa greeted you "Hello y/n nice to meet you." She hugged you. "Nice to meet you too"you reply. You look up at Lucius and he does nothing. "Draco show y/n to her room" Lucius Demanded. "Of course father. Follow me y/n." You follow Draco to a huge double bed-room "woah" you say. "Mm?" Draco says "oh ye father says the finest guest room goes to you." Draco comes up to you and grabs your shoulder,leans forward and whispers "you better be proud of this y/n". You nod and look out of the window waving goodbye to your mother and the Malfoys. "Well it's just us too now y/n" Draco says. "Yep it is" you reply. "Right out of my room Malfoy I want to go to bed" Malfoy looked shocked "this early?" You look at him and raise one eyebrow. You point towards the door and say "out." Draco understands and walks out. "Goodnight y/n" he says before closing the door. "Night Malfoy" you say, you get your pjs on and lay on your bed. You get under the covers and eventually fall asleep.