Chapter 2-the night

You wake up to a knocking on your door "y/n can I come in?" A mysterious voice calls. You look up to your clock and realise its 3:32am "yes, what do you want?" The door opens and in comes Draco rubbing his eye and yawning. "What are you doing up so early it's three a'clock in the morning!?" You frustratingly say. " you know your cute when your mad." Draco says winking at you. "All I wanted to say is I can't sleep and wondered if I can sleep with you tonight?" Draco says unknowingly. You look at him puzzled, he smiles and before you can answer him he is already in your bed. He hugs you tight and says "y/n I don't usually say this but thank you." You look shocked *did I just hear Draco Malfoy say thank you* you thought.

The next morning you wake up at 8:32am you get downstairs and see Draco in the dining room you walk towards him and he looks up and smiles at you "morning gorgeous" you get butterflies "morning Malfoy" he stands up and walks towards you he grabs your shoulder and pushes you against the wall "what have a said about calling me Malfoy?" "Sorry Draco I for-" but before you could say anything his lips collided with yours. You push away but he is too strong. He puts one of his hands on your waist and pulls you closer to him and the other hand on the back of your head to stop you from turning your head away. He pulls back and says "come on I know you liked it" he winked. You really couldn't resist yourself, you kissed him back and you could tell he was smiling.

After that make out session you had with Draco you went upstairs to go get changed. You put on a nice green revealing dress with black high heeled boots. You went downstairs and saw Draco sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. He looked at you and his jaw dropped. "Hey Draco eyes up here" you clicked your finger. He jumped out of his skin and looked back at your eyes. "Yeah sorry I zoned out" he lied. "Mhmm okay, so what do you want to do?" He smiled. "Want to go in the pool?" You replied back smiling and nodded. You both ran upstairs and but a swimming costume on. You chose a black revealing costume and the back it's really thin so you can see your butt. You put a large shirt on top then walk downstairs. Draco comes down wearing swim shorts and a black shirt, you walk outside and your hand brushed against his. He takes off his top, you stare "staring problem y/n?" You look up at him and shake your head. He jumps in the pool splashing you. You giggle and squeal, then you take your shirt off, Draco turns around and sees you with no top on revealing your swimsuit you wave "staring problem Draco?" He looks up to your eyes again, he shakes his head. You laugh and jump in the pool and Draco catches you and you both laugh. You decide to tease him by wrapping your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He looks into your eyes then bites his lip then looks at your lips. He couldn't resist, he kisses you. You kiss him back. He looks into your eyes. "Do I have permission y/n?"