Chapter 17: "Legendary" Garb Enhancer?

"Oui?" The silk blonde peered through the curtain, blinding everyone else in the room with his outfit, which, to both the prince and the knight, had far too much glitter than needed. He then looked at the other males, and almost looked like he was about to faint right then and there, as if there was something horribly wrong with the two. "What kind of fashion sense is that? It's too bland, maybe you should try more vibrant colors, and bring them out with a pop of glitter."

"Boss, they're customers! Can you BELIEVE IT!? WE HARDLY GET ANY!" She paid no attention to his criticism of their outfits, but was only excited that someone was actually going to get a load of her inventions.

He tapped his chin, and looked at every once of them, "So they seem." He walked up to the greenette, and started to closely touch every bit of his outfit, "Monsieur, these are rags. How can you even walk around in this?"

Izuku flinched backwards, and jumped to hide behind Shoto, who seemed like something had been bothering him. "I— well uh I-I w-was... I... uhh.."

"No words, oui? I know, my work is magnificent." He then looked at the prince, who had been protectively standing in front of the knight, "Your clothes are far better, however, what's with those red spots? Nonono, they won't do, not at all."

"Who are you?" Shoto kind of wanted to say something about him, but he decided otherwise, thinking that he was being a little too over dramatic.

"Moi?" He blinked and put a single hand near his chest, looking almost offended. "Why, the Legendary Garb Enhancer himself, Yuga Aoyama!" He winked, making his sparkles brighter, as it started to blind the prince, who had already been trying his best not to look too much at his outfit.

"Yuga Aoyama...? I've never heard of you." Izuku had been peeking his head from behind Shoto, but still couldn't resist the urge to try and cover both his eyes.

The blonde looked as if all his hopes and dreams had shattered right before his eyes, but shook his head rather quickly, in an attempt to make sure his expression wasn't seen. "Quite the shame, but I'll have you know that I am very well known by all in this kingdom!"

Izuku and Shoto both shot a glance at each other, unsure of what to tell him, mainly because neither of them had ever seen him in their lives. They shrugged, and both looked at him, "Sorry, I guess we just may have forgotten."

"That's much better. Quite the nice couple of gentlemen you are." He nodded in satisfaction and put a finger to his cheek, "Now—"

Mei cut him off and shoved the sketches of their new outfits into his face, "OKAY, INTRODUCTIONS ARE OVER, NOW HURRY UP SO THEY CAN TRY OUT MY NEW BABIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!" She began to push him back into the direction of the curtains, wanting him to get started faster, thinking that they had no time to wait.

"Madame, you forget, I must do measurements first!" He stopped the female, who started to pout a bit in disappointment, but only dashed back to her corner to start fixing something up. He then cleared his throat, and looked back at the two males, "Alright, here we go!"

Before they both had a second to blink, the blonde had been jumping back and forth between them, taking every one of their measurements, leaving not a single place untouched. This made the both of them very uncomfortable, especially since they didn't even know how to talk to this guy, and not to mention the fact he was literally all over them. But it wasn't more about themselves, they were more concerned about the other, but tried their best not to show what was on their mind.

"Hmmm you both have wonderful features." Yuga finally popped right off of them, tapping his chin and looking at them up and down. "The smaller boy has quite the muscles, which is kind of a surprise for his height."