Frost Byte: Survival

Xavier's fangs remain on Mother Nature's neck, as he lifts up the two separated pieces of her staff. He runs his tongue along a vein in her neck and a glisten appears in his eyes.

"Please. No. Don't," she begs, as she stares up at his eyes.

His fangs break skin slightly causing her to scream out. Her blood slowly flows from her neck into his mouth. His eyes change from blood red to lavender to brown.

His fangs retract. He lifts up his head and looks at her face taking in every feature. His eyes land on hers noticing they are now lavender. A smirk appears as he brings the two staff pieces and lines them up with her temples.

Tears roll down her face, over her jaw line, and mixing with her blood.

"Just do it," she yells, as she gazes in his eyes daring him to finish her off.

He cackles and darts the pieces toward her temple.

"Do it!"

He stops short of her temples and drops the pieces on the ground, before turning around and walks away.

"I knew you couldn't do it." She says. "You're nothing but a chicken."

He turns back around and runs back at her. He picks up the pieces and jabs them into her temples. Blood flows around them as she drops to the ground.

"How's that for a chicken?" he says, as he leans over her body.

Blood covers the ground. He stands there gazing down at her lifeless body. He menacingly laughs as he turns around and walks off.

His eyes change back to lavender and his head tilts back. He arches his back and Father Time exits his body. He straightens up and drops to his knees breathing heavy.

"It's over," Father Time says, as he helps Xavier up to his feet.

Xavier drags his nails across Father Time's throat and walks off.

Father Time drops to the ground as Xavier exits the alleyway and walks down the sidewalk.