PROLOGUE

We were at the table when suddenly Roxanne, or should I say my "stepmom" started ranting about the company losing 3.2 million pesos.

"Well we could've saved the company if you didn't hired that moron," said Miguel, my stepdad

"But honey his words were so convincing, and he said he was a famous entrepreneur in the states" Roxanne defended herself

well if you weren't so dumb and mesmerised by that moron's handsomeness you could've saved the 3.2 million... As much as I want to say this out loud I just kept this thought to myself. They kept ranting about it and I was so irritated, well in the first place it's Roxanne's fault but now she keeps on blaming the staffs, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"May I barge in?"... I didn't wait for their response ofc
"Actually if you were thinking straight you could've saved the company"

"And what makes you say that?" Roxanne said boastfully

"Well, first of all, you weren't being professional in terms of choosing the right entrepreneurs. You only believed in what they've said and did not do some background research, Kyle was not an entrepreneur in the states he was a gambler who lost his club and started scamming companies to bring his club back"

"And where did that information came from young lady?"

"I used my head and looked for their background stories and I also did researches"

"So are you saying that I and Miguel are not using our heads?"

"That's not what I've said but if you say like that then maybe... yes?"

"NOW THAT'S IT YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TELL US WHAT TO DO AND TO DO NOT DO IT'S OUR COMPANY, NOT YOURS"

"Uhhh technically it's my company and was only handled by you because I am not still 18, but don't worry I'll be turning 18 in 3 months and the company will be back at its peak. Now if you excuse me I'm going back to my room before you'll try to hit me with a baseball bat... again"

———xylieah•.☽︎

Hi! uhh okay so it's my first book and I don't really know why did i write this hahaha... I am not an experienced writer and none of this is true... this story is based only in my IMAGINATION so yes this is a romance/fiction story or whatever you call that.

this book will be English/Filipino and try to keep your expectations low huehue mwuah!