Cutie and the Dork chapter 4

“Hey!” Brianna shouted when she saw me headed towards the dorm rooms, I turned towards her and just managed to drop my bags as she flew onto me. I hugged her fiercely and felt pure joy, I can't believe I missed her so much!

“I missed you!” I cried as I pulled away from her tight embrace.

“I missed you too! Oh. Em. Gee! You need to see Rachel's hair it is too hot!”

“Really?! Where is she?”

“Here!” Rachel chirped running towards us, she had cut her long ringlets into a sharp shoulder length cut which was poker straight with blonde highlights.

“Oh. Em. Gee! You look amazing! Who did your hair!” I screeched.

“My mom did it, you knew she was a hairdresser right?” I nodded she had told me on the first day when we met.

“It really suits you Rach.” I said touching the silky soft hair.

“Thank you!” she beamed.

“Well someone looks hot.” I heard someone shout, I looked over to see Freddie, Jacob and Gareth walking towards us. We ran up to them screaming, hugging our boyfriends before kissing them longingly.

Later on that night Rachel, Brianna and I were sat in Rachel's room listening to Bruno Mars’s album singing along. We sat down on the bed laughing and munching some Doritos chips with sour cream dip.

“Oh I love when Gareth kisses me I totally get sparks and shivers.” Rachel gushed grabbing another chip and dunking it into the dip.

“Me too, when Jacob looks at me I forget anyone’s even there.” Brianna agreed flicking her hair over her shoulder absentmindedly.

“Really?” I frowned, I didn't get any of that with Freddie, I mean sure I think he's totally abnormally hot and I like kissing him and cuddling with him but I wouldn’t say I felt sparks.

“You don't?” both girls looked at me total shock covered their pretty faces.

“No. I mean I like him but I don't get... that.” I replied feeling a blush creep to my cheeks because of the way they were looking at me.

“But aren't you in love?” Brianna looked completely confused.

“I don't know...”

“Then you're not, my mom always told me that when you're in love you just know and if you don't know then you're not.” Rachel said looking so serious I felt uncomfortable.

“But he's hot!” Brianna stated the obvious.

“I know! I like him Brianna, I haven’t known him as long as you have known the other guys.” I tried to explain, even though the doubts niggled my mind.

“That's true, never mind. Let's pick our outfits for tomorrow.” Rachel suggested, I smiled my appreciation.

“I take dibs on pink!” Brianna smiled mischievously. Rachel and I mock scowled at her and then burst out laughing.

“White.” I shouted.

“Rhea! I guess I'll pick... oh! I don't know now!”  She mock scowled at me, I jumped up to look through her wardrobe that I knew as well as my own. I picked out a pair of tights, her short brown Uggs, a short denim skirt and a brown jumper.

“Thanks Rhea.” She smiled and draped her outfit over her desk chair. I nodded and stifled a yawn, shifted restlessly and rubbed my eyes.

“I'm gonna go to bed” Brianna said standing up.