LXXII

🚨CLARIFICATIONS🚨

1. Lorenzo never let Alison actually step out of his property. Before she could even open the gate, he ran after her, dragged her into the house and basically just slammed her against the wall (hence the little table with the keys bowl being thrown on the floor), they argued for just a little bit more, then took it to the bedroom

2. Olivia isn't a creep 💀 she was in shock, she couldn't move and she couldn't stop watching, it's not like she wanted to watch or sumn

3. Alison and Lorenzo didn't notice her cause she was still behind the door, which was not fully open, but ajar

4. Lorenzo never asked her to make all those sacrifices, just to be clear; it was her choice only

5. Ali and Enzo's relationship is the same as it has been lately; the reason why some people have found it gross while reading the last chapter is that that's how it was presented, through the eyes of the wife; usually, when it comes to cheating, it's almost always like this in the media, and with this book I wanted to show the other side of the coin and the feelings that can blossom between the cheater and the other person

Peep the note at the end for a surprise 💐

No, was the first thought my brain came up with after seeing my lover's wife propped up on a stool in the kitchen, glaring at us with quite possibly the fakest, most forced smile I had ever seen on someone's face, which definitely didn't match the...

No, was the first thought my brain came up with after seeing my lover's wife propped up on a stool in the kitchen, glaring at us with quite possibly the fakest, most forced smile I had ever seen on someone's face, which definitely didn't match the emotions she displayed. This can't be real, was the following one, slightly more complex, though not really impressive, given the situation at hand.

"Well? You both seemed very vocal a little while ago." Olivia continued, filling the deafening silence that allowed me to hear my erratic heartbeat, which in some way reminded me of the ticking of a bomb, threatening to blow up at any second and cover us in bright red blood. Olivia's eyes were wide, expectant, regarding us with disgust, betrayal, and fury, blazing fury that instilled fear in every cell of my body: I had never seen her like this, and I felt bad and scared knowing that it was because of me.

With shaky hands, I pulled on the hem of his t-shirt to better cover myself, red with shame, remembering that I wasn't wearing anything under it, not a bra and not even a pair of panties; in fact, there probably still was a bit of cum sliding down my leg, for he had released an immense amount of his manly essence inside of me after days of not having sex due to my stomach flu. Not to mention his primal reaction to the discovery that I hadn't been on the pill for 4 days and that I was very much fertile.

"Speak!" She yelled suddenly, making me jump up. She got to her feet and crossed her arms over her chest, stepping towards us, steam coming out of her ears. She was unrecognizable: gone was that happy-go-lucky woman I'd used to hate, the clueless yet sort of patronizing wife that treated me like a child, unaware that I was sleeping with her husband; in her place, there was someone else, a side of her I didn't know existed, a broken woman that had lost everything in a matter of seconds, that had seen her life as she'd known it take a horrible turn.