Chapter 4

*set back to chapter one scene*

I could hear people talking.
"Do you think she'll be okay?" Asked a familiar voice. I realized it was Chester's.
"I don't know Ches" says Sarah. "I found her just lying there with blood on her wrists. She lost a lot. I called an ambulance but there is traffic so they said to make sure she's okay and out of sight of sharp objects."
I tried and wanted to open my eyes and say that I was okay but the I yet again plunged into darkness.
************
I wake up to hear a man crying softly to handled and praying that I would be alright.
"Please Gracie. Hold on to hope. Whatever you are going through we can get through this together. Yes, I know you don't want help and say that you don't need and that you need to learn but you can let any o deal with it by yourself with a little assistance. I will help you, the person who will help you will help you. Just please not leave me. I can't loose you. I-I-I-I love you." he says.
I love you.
He's never said that to me yet. And I haven't said that to him yet. It made me like, I mean, love him even more. He was right. I can do this with as much assistance that I needed.
"I love you too Ches," I say in my raspy voice.
"Gracie!" he says relieved. "I-I-I'm sorry that I. wasn't really there for you when you needed it."
"No no don't apologize. It was my fault. I didn't show or ask r do anything like I should've. And. I. Would like you assistance now. And maybe I will get help. You just have to be there for me" I say.
"Yes! Of course! What makes you think I won't?"
"I just want to make sure that you really love me" I say shyly.
"Gracie, I will always love you" he says ad kisses me.
I might be able to get through this. Might. I don't really know...

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

love yall!

-Adelina