Introduction

THE OFFICIAL BOOK TRAILER FOR HELL MARY IS IN THE VIDEO ABOVE ⏫

Acclaim for Hell Mary

OyeludeJomiloju: It deserves my time. You have such wonderful writing that I became drawn to it.

gifty0515: I love the storyline. I can't wait to finish it. I saw the link on Twitter and decided to read it. I'm getting super excited already!

zakiyyahboss101: I really loved your book Hell Mary that I had to check out your other books and I hope you update Hell Mary soon.

OKPUNYI: I love your book. Please keep updating!

AllyAj: I love your style of writing. You're amazing girl.

Toluwa_nimi: I love it already.

meeramiller007: Oh what a premise! I loved the structuring of the story. The way the writer clubs the past and the present in a single chapter makes a really interesting picture. It doesn't take long for the reader to sympathise with our titular heroine. My personal favourite however turns out to be the awesome detective (you'll know why as soon as you read the book!) Well done with this one.

symplyprincess: I love your books :^)

bisolalayo: I so love your work 💚💚

All works and characters are purely a representation of the author's imaginative prowess and are completely fictional. Any similarity to living or to dead is grossly coincidental.

Book cover: Made by me 💕
Images used belong to the rightful owners.

Copyright@2020
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use of this publication) without the written permission of the copyright owner.

Amaka is the author of six other books on Wattpad namely; Maya's Diary, The Journal, Stronger than Pain, The Untold stories of the Undead, Addicted, The Last Dynasty. Hell Mary would be the seventh.
Do well to check them all out.

Maya's Diary, Stronger than Pain and The Last Dynasty are also available on Webnovel.

Dedication

This piece of literary work is dedicated to Almighty God for giving me the grace to discover this talent as well as blessing me with the right words to pen down.

To my lovely mother, for her encouragement and support through all my writing journey.

To all boarders in a Missionary/Catholic school.

To lovers of suspense and complicated plot twists.

To all those being abused physically, sexually and otherwise.

To my lovely readers who have decided to follow me through this writing journey.

May God bless all of you tremendously.

First day of Update: November 2nd, 2020.
Last day of Update: January 23rd, 2021.