Prologue

Feeling trapped in the world is like when your mom won't listen to you when you tell her your problems or when you can't express your feelings to someone you "love." Yeah, both of those scenarios describe Daniela's life. When people tell her to just "be yourself." she can't do it. Well, fuck off, and let me drown my sorrows with a bottle of vodka

That was until I met the one that can make me cum, and for the first in my life, I realized what Love with no meaning meant.

Yeah, I'm not a virgin in any way, but the times I had sex, tacos maybe were on my mind throughout it, and yes, orgasmless in the end. Now that that college is starting, I was hoping to at least find one man that can give it to me good to have what Ariana Grande has. Like her whole album is about how good her sex is, and I haven't even reached my peak.

"Dani, did you know that Max has the biggest cock in like the student population?" my cousin, Anna who exaggerates every sentence she says.

No, but seriously she said this about all of the boys she has sex with, it just keeps getting bigger every time, and I'm scared she's going to break something soon.

"Jeez! Anna, can you keep quiet: there are people around."

"Hush it, prude, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Max's huge cock."

"Yeah well, I don't, so shut up. And I am not a prude!!!"

"mmh, are you sure? he made me cum maybe you know... he can do me a favor and make you..."

"DO NOT finish that sentence"

"Okayyyyy, but you are missing out on literal heaven anyways I will catch you later at home. I am meeting up with Dave for "Biology.

Biology is a code word for sex in the janitor's room, which Anna likes do way too much, and I'm starting to think she should stick to masturbating because it is exhausting having so many pregnancies scares!