【Chapter 10】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

So right now I and nine other people were inside a tavern that was owned by the short surprisingly perverted man named Meliodas, I mean you can't even call him a man so a boy maybe? Yeah, I don't know exactly I just barely got here. So we were currently talking about the game plan for trying to send the Ten Commandments back to wherever they came from. Though so far we don't get much, well anything that can even be considered useful.

While they were talking about saving the world I was conversing with Sir Hawk about why humans are idiots and are a virus to literally everything, damn did he have a lot of things cooped up in his mind to the point it was almost disturbing.

"Aren't the humans such idiots? They would do anything for power, unlike me, I was already a natural-born prodigy." Sir Hawk stated as he pointed his nose up, I clapped quietly as I complimented him on literally everything, I mean, come on people! A talking pig is standing right in front of me and is legit trash talking all of humanity while still looking like a boss, like go king!

As I was still admiring Sir Hawk I heard an "Uhum!" from behind me, turning around I came face to face with a ginger-haired man that was floating on a huge green pillow with cheetah-like prints. He was staring at me with a curious gaze as I just looked at him with a neutral look, like what does he want?

The boy kept on staring at me as I just stared at him back, that is until I got tired of it and decided to take action as a big girl, "What do you want kid, can't you see I was busy?" The boy just kept on with his stare until I just got tired and went back to admiring Sir Hawks. 

"Who are you?" Okay so now he wants to speak, took his sweet time too. Standing up I faced him as the Sun reflected nicely on my armor giving it the look it deserves. With a general like voice, I said, "I am (Y/N), the most respected and feared creature in all the lands." In the end, everyone's head turned towards me as the Sun decided to make me look badass and made myself glow.

Just when I was about to say something I felt something trying to take off my armor, turning around I found Meliodas as the culprit, and do you want to know what I did in return? Well, the answer is simple! I yanked his weave and stabbed him in his left arm, why you may ask? Well, not only did he put me in that hell hole because he wanted to make millions of people suffer but also because he dares try to touch me, and can you really blame me?

The room quickly got quiet as they slowly backed up, even Elizabeth did. What happened to always being there for the other huh? Somehow that made me quite pissed, didn't know why but I didn't really care. Letting him go he just laughed and threw a thumbs-up as Ban went to help him take care of the wound.