Happy Birthday Sumi~!

It's Halloween again

Another day of trick or treating or dressing up as vampires, fairies, pirates, monsters and etc.

And also another day of my birth, which will be shadowed because of Halloween

Sumi sighed again as she sat contently in her swiveling chair in her study table that have class homeworks laid out but she just pays them no mind as she stares at her wall absentmindedly as she daydreams.

'Ahh I wonder what they are doing right now~' Sumi sighed again as she reminisce some moments with her family and friends.

*Knock Knock*

I snapped out of my reverie as I look at the source of the knock. An impressive medium sized red and black dragon with a small little brown package is carrying it. As the medium sized dragon flown in, they immediately dropped the package and circled around me two times before they disappeared in a puff of red smoke as a sunflower has landed in my open palms.

No. Not a reall sunflower or a plastic kind... It's a handcraft sunflower! Ahh it's cute~

And a cool trick. I wonder who is the one who sends the mini dragon, the package and this cute little handcraft sunflower?

As I walk towards my table where the little package lays. I opened it and a letter greeted me first that at the back written READ ME FIRST so I decided to read the letter.

Dear Sumi-chi,

         Heya Sumi-chiii~!! Happy birthday little sister~ I hope you like my mini craft sunflower. I know how much you love this flower and it is kinda rare here sooo with the help of a picture to copy and my Mazingly-Ay crafting skills,  I decided to create you your favorite flower as one of my presents~!

          I miss you little sister. Me and the idiot trios all miss you. Riddle Roseheart DEFINITELY miss you~ though he won't admit it hehe.

          It has been a little lonely here you know? Besides me, the only female friends I have is Hikari and Cinna but you know how busy Hikari-chi is and Cinna and I are kinda an opposites sides of a same coin.

           Ne Sumi-chi. I know I always says this but I'll never get tired of saying this to you. I'm so very happy and glad that you continue living and have been born in this world. And even if there will be no one that remembers just because it's Halloween. Always remember that I'm here to remember your birthday and celebrate it in all little or BIG ways I can think of. You're the bestest little sister, confidante,  BEST friend a girl like me can ever ask for. And I'll continue being grateful for that fact.

          I wish you are here with us. Or maybe I am there for atleast 1 day, but alas, the fate does not allow thee. So as you know me, I do not just give in, so with that thought I created a more different route so that we can still celebrate your birthday~!

         Ahh this makes me so nervous~ I hope you like my present for you~ gihihihihi well not just mine~ but you'll figure it out~!

         I love you little sis. I'm so proud to be one of your friends. Stay healthy and letter me yeah? If someone ever bullies you or want someone to talk to, I'm right here k? Gihihihihi. I'll see ya soon love~!

                            Your beloved big sister,
                                     Yuria Furea

A beautiful full of happiness smile appeared in my face I just know it.

Yuria Furea, my childhood friend and my big sister like friend. Always the one who go little or big in all birthdays, christmas and new years. And also the one besides my family to remember my birthday.