deadman ten.

Masaya dropped to his side with him pushing the man off with his frail arm. He took short, deep breath, and grabbed the handle of the dagger. He closed his eyes, slowly pulling it out. It was extremely painful while pulling the dagger out especially that it's near his heart. But though it's just near, he knew that he won't last long.

" ONII-CHAN!" Natsu cried out, rushing towards him. She harshly knelt and placed his head on her lap with trembling hands, " Sho-chan, hang in there, please." Natsu mumbled softly, her heart pounding rapidly while looking at the boy's state. He's bloody. Weak. He's not fine at all but he said, " Don't worry, Natsu. I'm fine."

" No . . no, Sho-nii . . The mister said he'll be here soon. Stay with me, okay? okay?" She pleaded, tears streaming down her face while her palms caressed his forehead, " Please . ."

Shoyo let out a weak chuckle, " . . okay . . I'll stay . ." He said and weakly raised his hand up, caressing the little redhead's cheek, blood smudges on her skin, " . . can you . . pass me the phone, hun?"

Natsu wondered why and passed the phone to him, " W-Why?"

Shoyo smiled at her, and darted his eyes to the phone he's holding with his hand that's losing it's strength, " Let me . . make a phone . . call . hm?"

Bokuto's phone rang, which made the fun noises fell silent inside the hospital room. Akaashi shush Nishinoya and Tanaka down who started the noises inside the room.

" It's the unknown number again—wait!" Bokuto quickly answered the phone, " Is—Is this Hinata?!"

" Bokuto, it's me." Bokuto quickly put the call the on speaker, " How are you doing . .?"

" SHOYO!!" Nishinoya yelled and dived beside Bokuto, " Shoyo, is that you?!"

" Nishinoya. It's me it's me, how are you guys?"

" We're doing fine! We're actually at the hospital here with Bokuto." Tanaka joined in, even leaning his head directly towards the phone.

" That's good to hear. Are the only people there just you, Nishinoya, and Bokuto?" [ Wrong grammar, ik.]

" I'm here." Tadashi joined.

" Me too." Tooru joined, soon followed by Osamu, Akaashi, Shinsuke, and some others that are friends with Shoyo.

" That's . . good." Shoyo smiled, his eyes staring up. Natsu was still crying uncontrollably, her head laying on Shoyo's stomach while both her hands gripped Shoyo's free hand tightly, " Did . . you guys eat?"

Loud cheers came from the other line, " Yes! Actually, we just did! How 'bout you, Shoyo? Are you okay there? I noticed your voice is kinda dry."

" I'm fine . . but I still haven't eaten yet . . I don't feel like eating." He said, voice trailing off. His eyes started to blur yet again. But this time, he knew he can't do anything about it.

" You should eat, Shoyo! Even if you don't want to! It's bad for your health!"

" It's even more bad if you force someone to eat when they don't have the appetite."

Shoyo chuckled lowly after hearing what Akaashi said in the other line. He smiled lovingly, eyes filled with happiness even though tears started falling down, " I love you guys so much."

" We love you too! After your done with what you're doing or something, let's have a party!"

" Yeah let's do that!"