That Cheater #7 *EDITED*

"That son of a bit-"she was cutted of by a boy with a beautiful lips that was crashed onto her lips "Yahh~ would you stop stealing kisses away from me?" The boy just shook his head "Fuck you Sehun!" He just giggled 'sehun?' I thought "Oh you guys probably dont know him but his my-" "Prince Charming Baby" and he once kissed her "Im outta here, too cringy" Soobin! Oh my brother!! I ran to him and hug him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Woahh" Was all he said and hugged me back "I remember you~ myb Asshole" "My Dumbass" i giggled "Ehemm sorry to interupt but what do you mean by cri-" Sehun was interupted by Jisoo's phone ringing "Oh ehehh sorry, let me just answer this phone call" she said with shyness

=~Minutes Later~=

"Fuckyou!" Was all we heard then sobs towards Jisoo We stop all our actions and ran to her "What happened Unnie?" I ask.

: / After Explaing \ :

"That idiot!" Lisa shouted "How dare him break my OldJisoo's Heart just like that, and that hella Minji (i just made that name by my own'Your Author) she's a bitch and a witch i wanna just throw her face into that fucking trashcan!" Jennie said pointing to the garbage outside the window "Shh dont worry about it we will take care of that Cheater and that Fucking Mistress babe" Lisa hugged Jennie "Someones Jellyy~" Jennie teased Sehun "Oh fuc-" Lisa kissed him.

"Sometimes i dont really regret being with you, ya know?" Lisa looks like a tomato right now, Wait! LISA! JENNIE! ROSÉ! AND JISOO! I didnt notice there were tears already in my cheeks, i suddenly hugged the two of them "Hyorin you ok?" I nodded while crying my eyes out "Lisa, Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo" i called out and We all cried together going up to my room.

We cried and cried until there was a knock on my door "You guys probably need some tissues!" Sehun shouted, i opened my door and fastly took all of the tissue box he was holding then after i took all of them, i closed my door, faster than a blink of an eye.

"You guys have been crying there for hours maybe?- yeah for hours!" Namjoon shouted, i opened the door and hugged him tightly while crying in his chest. We stayed in that position until i fall asleep. I did not eat huhuh, well thats okay since im really tired.

₩To Be Continued₩