=Chapter 16=

I was asleep in our new apartment. Someone lightly shook me awake. I opened my eyes to see Zuko standing next to my bed. I covered myself with my blanket due to the fact I was just in my undergarments.  

"Good morning, gorgeous." He smiled.

"Good morning. You seem awfully cheery." I smiled back and sat up. He sat on the bed next to me. 

"Well, how could I not be? The most beautiful girl in the world loves me."  He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. "And I love her back."         

"I'd love to meet this 'Most Beautiful Girl in the world'. She must be pretty amazing to be with you." I said.

"Oh trust me, she is and she is sitting right next to me," He sighed dreamily. "What I wouldn't give to kiss her right now." 

"I think I can make that happen." I kissed him. He put his hands on my face and deepened the kiss. I did the same. After a while, I pulled away. "I should probably get dressed." 

He sighed. "If you must." He walked out of the room. I pulled my clothes over my underwear, did my hair, and walked out.         

"Actually, it smells delicious. I'd love a bowl, Uncle," Zuko was saying to his uncle. 

"Now that your fever is gone, you seem different somehow." Iroh looked at him suspiciously and filled his bowl. 

"It's a new day. We've got a new apartment, new furniture, and today's the grand opening of your new tea shop. " He looked over at me. "Things are looking up, Uncle," He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "And we have something to tell you... Y/n and I are dating." 

Iroh smiled, "Finally! I knew sending you on that date with that girl would speed things up." He chuckled. Zuko and I both blushed.   

--------------------------------

"Who thought when we came to this city as refugees, that I'd end up owning my own tea shop? Follow your passion, Zuko, and life will reward you." Iroh smiled looking at his packed tea shop.

"Congratulations, Uncle." Zuko smiled. 

"I am very thankful," Iroh said.

"You deserve it. The Jasmine Dragon will be the best tea shop in the city." 

"No. I'm thankful because you decided to share this special day with me. It means more than you know." They hugged.

"Now let's make these people some tea!" Zuko exclaimed.

"Yes, let's make some tea!" Iroh beamed.  They started to walk away. I grabbed Zuko's wrist. He turned back to me. 

"Thank you, Zuko." I smiled at him. "He needed to hear that from you." 

He took a step closer and kissed my forehead. "No thank you, Y/n, for helping me realize that."    

-----------------------------------

"Table for two, please." I heard a familiar voice say. I wiped around seeing Katara standing in the doorway.

"Uncle! I need two jasmine, one green, and one lychee!" Zuko shouted. He hadn't noticed her. Katara's eyes widened at the sight of him. 

"Katara." I breathed she looked at me.

"Y/n?" I grabbed her arm and took her into an alleyway.     

"You have to go," I told her. "Don't let him see you. Ok?" She nodded. My face softened. I hugged her. "It's nice to see you katara." 

She smiled. "It's nice to see you too." her face turned into a  frown. "Are you safe? You know, with them?"  

I laughed. "Yes, I am. But you aren't." She hugged me and started to walk away. "Say hi to the gang for me." She gave me a quick smile before darting off. I walked back into the shop. 

"Where did you go?" Zuko asked.

"Just went to get some fresh air," I said nonchalantly. 

"You won't believe what was in the letter we just got! Uncle was invited to serve tea to the Earth King!" He smiled.

"Wow! That's amazing!" I beamed. "You should go with him. I'll run the shop tomorrow."  He hugged me tightly. 

"You're the best girlfriend ever!" He was squeezing so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Z- Zuko." He let go. I panted. 

"Sorry," He looked embarrassed.            

-----------------------------------

I was working at the tea shop. Rushing around brewing, pouring, and serving for seven hours. I second I got home I plopped into bed and fell asleep. I didn't even bother to change out of my clothes.

I was woken by Zuko violently shaking me awake. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Zuko? What are you doing? It's still dark out." I yawned. 

"Pack your things." He said.

"Why? Would I do that?" I asked.

"Just do it. ok? I'll explain as you go." He said. I am so confused.  but I did as I was told. I stood up and grabbed my sword, and clothes. I got the painting of the two of us from his bedroom and I started too put them in my bag.

"What's going on Zuko?" I asked.

"The avatar is dead. We are going back home." He said. 

No. 

This can't be happening. 

How? 

I don't believe it.

End of season 2!