Bailey

Bailey:

I sat in the dinning room as the man-whore tried to flirt with me meanwhile Rose was busy in the kitchen. It was really ticking me off.

"I'll leave now. I have plans with my friends." I said as Rose came with a freshly prepared sandwich and a cup of coffee for me.

"But Bailey, we haven't talked even a bit." Rose said quietly.

"What's there to talk about with a geek like you?" I said, feeling a little sting as I spoke.

"Forget about her. Some of my friends are coming. We'll have so much fun." Have held my hand as he continued. "Please stay Bae."

I looked at Rose and felt like giving her a slap and then shaking her violently, saying: You blind woman, can't you see your husband flirting with me right in front of you.

But the girl in question did seem like she saw it at all.

I decided to stay back and see what else this bastard did to my sister.

Four of his friends came. Rose served them drinks and went in, not sitting with us. She stop being a maid for just a second?

Jace's friends were too drunk to even walk straight and one of them threw up on the carpet. "Ugh, what a bummer. ROSE" he called.

Rose came in meekly. What the hell is Rose going to do in this situation? I thought as I looked at the situation.

"Clean this up." Jace ordered making my eyes go wide at his utter disrespect for my sister. Even Rose face snapped up at him. "What are you gawking at?" Have sneered.

"Um... Me?" Rose asked softly.

"So are waiting for me to do it? Or do you want my living room to smell like puke all night." Jace shouted on her.

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear excuses now." Jace shouted at her she shook visibly. Rose was going to give in. I could see it clearly.

I finally couldn't take it and pulled her away from there. I wanted to slap her so badly now. I wanted to open her brain and see what was inside and cut her body and see where all her courage was hid.

"What was that?" I spat.

"It was nothing. This is my house. I should keep it clean. Jace didn't say anything wrong." She replied softly.

"Rosaline Brown. What the fuck is wrong with you? How could you just accept that and not say a word in return. Has your tongue gone on a strike or something?" I roared.

"My tongue?" Rose scoffed sadly. Her voice twisted in pain as if remembered a nightmare. My tongue always causes problem. It always becomes the reason of everyone's pain. It's way better if they remain on a strike forever."

I stiffened at her words. "You still remember that?" I asked in a whisper.

"How can I ever forget that?" Rose replied as her eyes filled with unshed tears that broke my heart.

My lovely little sister. Only half of the truth turned you to a mute. What will the complete truth do to you.

"Come back home for tonight. Don't stay here." I said. She nodded and left with me.

~ 1 hour later~

"He did what?" Linda screamed in fury. "If I don't end that M*F*, I'll change my name." She vowed then looked at me closely and finally realised something was wrong. "What happened? Why are you sad instead of erupting like a volcano?"

"I talked to Rose today and asked why she acts like a mute all the time. Do you what she answered?" I said, finally looking at her and letting her see my red eyes. "She said, that her tongue always causes problem. So it's better that they go on strike."

She paled at my words. "Didn't think she remember it till now." She whispered. "Just a minute portion of the incident turned her like this. What will the complete truth do?" Linda said looking restless.

"It will end her. She won't be able to take it." I scoffed as I continued. "Rest of the family's guilty face is enough to haunt us for life. But if Rose knew the truth..." I left the rest incomplete.

"No. We can't let that happen." Linda said with conviction.

"Agreed." I replied. "But what do we do of that MF?" I spat out the last part.

"We need to get rid of him. At the same time, we also need to push Rose. If a disaster turned her to a mute, we need to create a bigger disaster to wake up the lioness who has been slumbering of all these years." Linda said.

"But how? We've already been trying for so long." I asked.

"That's because we haven't pushed her enough. In order to get rid of a disease, we need bitter medicines. Her disease is way too serious. We just haven't given her a medicine bitter enough. And it has to be personally delivered from us to make it more impactful. The only question is that, which one of us is going to deliver it?" She asked looking at me.

"Me. I already have the prey trapped. All that's left is to cut him to pieces and enjoy each and every bite, while he serves himself willingly on our plate." I replied with an evil smirk. "He treated my sister like a maid. I'll turn him into my personal servant."

~Now~

Third person:

"Holy crow, you sisters are evil." Damien said as he heard the entire story in short.

Linda entered the room and snatched the first aid kit from Bailey and started treating her wounds. "Ssss carefully b*tch." Bailey cursed out. Instead of obeying, Linda used more force and hissed in pain again.

"Shut up and let me take care of your wounds. Just came back from Rose's after bandaging her. You two sisters are savages." She cursed.

"Like you're any better." Bailey scoffed. "Have you seen the wounds on me?"

"You deserve it. Who told you to include me into the fight. I was peacefully standing there. But you two just had to attacked me." Linda spat.

"You deserve it too. Who told you to stay out and not help me?" Bailey shot back.

"It was a fight between you sisters. Why did you have me involved?" Linda argued.

"You are our sister too. Any fight between us, you're automatically involved." Bailey argued back.

"What kind of a dumbass logic is that?" Linda said in disbelief.

"Ladies!" Dominic interrupted the new brewing fight between the sisters. The last thing he wanted now was to repeat what happened in the morning. His hands and back still hurt from the punches the sisters threw at him when he and the rests went to stop the fight. He for sure didn't wanna relive that experience.

A/N: And the wicked plan of the Brown sisters begin. Pray for Jace. He's going to need it. The three Brown sisters are going to play with him to death and he won't even know he was played with.

Oh... As for the secret "patience is the best virtue child".

I other words, calm down until I find the best moment to reveal it.