Character Bios

Name: ShadeAge: 23Race: human Height:4'11Hair: Blond with charcoal coloring at the tipsEyes: dark greyPersonality: slightly insane, doesn't like people very much, loves to play with fireAbilities: Can create fire with a snap of his fingers and con...

Name: Shade
Age: 23
Race: human
Height:4'11
Hair: Blond with charcoal coloring at the tips
Eyes: dark grey
Personality: slightly insane, doesn't like people very much, loves to play with fire
Abilities: Can create fire with a snap of his fingers and control it
Fun Fact: Is quite protective of his friends but doesn't make them easily
Appearance: Wears black leather and dark grey under shirt both with soot on them
Info: didn't have the best life. Burned down his school when they beat him half to death and generally tries to avoid human contact.

Name: ReaverRace: humanGender: maleAge: 24Power: Shadow Step ( can step into a shadow and come out a different one)Appearance: Black hair, charcoal black suit, red tie, black dress shoesFun fact: loves people but won't hesitate to kill, also prefe...

Name: Reaver
Race: human
Gender: male
Age: 24
Power: Shadow Step ( can step into a shadow and come out a different one)
Appearance: Black hair, charcoal black suit, red tie, black dress shoes
Fun fact: loves people but won't hesitate to kill, also prefers to use knives and other bladed weapon and has fast reflexes.
Info: Part of a team of 27 soldiers. Usually called in only for special cases. The team was called Shrine Guardians. Charlotte is his partner. The two of them are the sole survivors.

Name: Charlotte ( also called Miss Beretta)Race: humanGender: femaleAge: 26Power: can pull a gun from literally anywhereAppearance: purple dress with a dark grey cloak with many pockets on the insideFun fact: works either alone or with Reaver, wil...

Race: human
Gender: female
Age: 26
Power: can pull a gun from literally anywhere
Appearance: purple dress with a dark grey cloak with many pockets on the inside
Fun fact: works either alone or with Reaver, will charm you and kill you if your her target, prefers guns but will use a knife without a problem.
Info: Part of a team of 27 soldiers. Usually called in only for special cases. The team was called Shrine Guardians. Reaver is her partner. The two of them are the sole survivors. She is always looking to avenge her team.

------------_-----------------_-----------------------_---
A/N
This is my first story so suggestions welcome and always happy to receive requests and opinions

I'll try to update at least once a week!