Chapter 7- The big change

We were officially moved in to the manor. Grandfather couldn't be happier with all of us being around. This was a big change for us as we are so used to pack life but Max initiated us all into his pack so we wouldn't be rogues although now our lives were in human territory.

My dad had helped some warriors settle in the town apartments and was going to start a security business with the warriors as security detail. We had ample land around the manor so dad was going to turn some of it into training grounds for his warriors who had left the pack when he did. I'm sure more people were going to go to neighboring packs to look for new homes. This would make Blue Moon vulnerable and prone to attacks.

Max dropped us off before driving off to pick up his mother at the airport. I can't wait to see her again. She was beautiful when I was younger and I'm sure she still is.

After the maids helped me with all my things and my closet was well stocked, I decided to take a nap. Tomorrow we were going to a new school and humans have a different kind of system in their schools. The school hierarchy according to my neighbor who introduced himself as Freddie says There are the jocks, with a mix between girls and guys which I think is cool. Then there's the cheerleaders and dancers, which were the popular kids squad that everyone bows to and some nerds, hippies and a few other popular kids who are popular because of their last name, their beauty or wealth.

Josey was so excited as we didn't have that in blue moon. Obviously we were the beta girls so popularity wasn't a problem. We just never picked on someone for having brains or being obsessed with star wars. I mean I don't watch it but I get it. I'm obsessed with cartoons.

I woke up around 5 to get ready for dinner and go see mom about our school uniform. We had been accepted to my mom's old school. Apparently my nana made hefty donations to the school while my mom was there and she also attended. My family has been attending the same school for decades. The headmistress also said she was a scholar with my mother and my family has about 5 generations of history there. That was pretty cool.

I freshened up and put on some shorts and my converse sneakers

I freshened up and put on some shorts and my converse sneakers. My tummy made some noises signaling me to feed myself and on that note I left my room to go eat. My mom cooked and it smelled delicious!

"Oh mama it smells amazing!! I can't wait to dig in" I say to her kissing her cheek and then walking into the dining room to kiss papa and grandpa.

"Thank you Sab. Ok everyone dig in".. she said and we didn't have to be told twice! The food was so good, I had to get seconds. My Remi was a great cook. She loves being in the kitchen and sometimes I help. I don't like slaving in the kitchen as I'd call it but I'm a pretty decent cook with Natalie and Remi's training.

We all finished eating so Cj, Josey and I cleaned the table and went in the kitchen to wash the dishes and all. Once that was done, we walked to my parents room to get our uniform for tomorrow. Mom handed them to us to go try on.