Chapter 8- We are One

This chapter gets a little dark. There will be bloodshed and mentions of rape(like gang rape etc). It won't be so explicit and in detail but you've been warned.

_________________________________________

Happiness has found me again. I mean I still go on social media and see people from my old pack finding their mates. When I think about it, it hurts to think that the man that was made for me wasn't actually for me. Just seeing people have it so easy when it comes to mates, makes me sad for a bit but I don't let it consume me.

After a long time, I don't have to wake up crying or sad. I'm ok.
I feel like myself again when I've felt lost for so long. Everything was going great for everyone actually...

Things were going great for Green Forrest pack. Max had some of our warriors take residence in his pack to be trained the lycan way, their mates were welcomed too. I honestly don't know what we would do without the help of uncle Deacon and Max.

It's been a year already since leaving Blue moon pack and we have settled in nicely. I fought tooth and nail to be top of my class and also maintain my fashion sense thanks to Lucy. She would drag my ass to the shops whenever there was an opening.

Josey was doing great too. The twins had their pup, I'm not sure what happened to Elise but they don't mention her at all. So now they could focus on Josey. We all know Josey's first boy will become alpha because they are mates and will complete the mating ceremony. If Josey can't give the alphas any children then their child with Elise will become alpha. If Josey only has girls, he'll still become alpha. Stressful.

Cj was still with his Aisha. He was 14 now and still had 2 more years before meeting his mate so he was still in the clear I guess. He was the school's top student and my parents were proud. Him and 5 other kids from different schools are part of a programme that allows them an internship role at silicone valley. Geek much? All I know is if my brother pushes this human life, he's going to be making his own millions by 18.

I walked into the house to bump into Cj who said was going on run to let his wolf out. I stepped aside to let him out.
He looked upset but I didn't want to question him.

"Aisha's family is moving away." Remi tells me as she walks up to me. I was looking out the door, worry clearly written on my face.

"When?" I ask my mom.
"They leave tonight. Aisha's dad called Christopher. He got a job offer he couldn't refuse and the only downside was that they need him there first thing tomorrow. They fly out at 8pm tonight. You just missed Aisha" Mom said.

I was heartbroken for Cj. I know she wasn't his mate and the minute he met his mate, he'd forget about her. It still hurt I'm sure. The Trent kids sure have the worst luck with love.

"Poor Cj. Things were finally working out for all of us here" I say sadly..

My mom nods. She gives me a hug and then goes up the stairs. I walk to the kitchen to grab an apple and head to my room. I was going to miss dinner tonight as I had to study for my physics test tomorrow.

________________________

It was now midnight and I was about done studying. Decided to hit the sack and what I don't know about the paper tomorrow, I never will. I passed out immediately.

I fell in a dream where I was back in blue moon running around in the woods with Percy and my siblings. We were all happy.

We decided to run back as Remi was going to have our heads if we were late for dinner with the alpha family tonight. The minute we stepped out of the woods the mood changed. It was eerily quiet, you could hear it if a pin dropped and this was unusual. I looked around me and I was alone, no Percy. No Cj. No Josey.