The fight

Jai's POV.

It's been two hours since we got to the hospital. They have been running some tests on her to make sure everything's okay. The nurse told us it's nothing to seriously to worry about and she will be okay but she just needs to check if everything inside is normal.

"Excuse me sir?" A small voice speaks up to me and I come face to face with a pretty small blonde.

Not as pretty as Nina a small voice in my head tells me, but I stiffly ignore it.

"Erm yeah?" My response makes me cringe. 'erm yeah' what that hell. And with a funny look she begins speaking.

"They are both fine and well, we think something was just trapped but we sorted that out" She is distracted by her papers as she speaks but the word 'both' makes me freeze. I quickly recover as she looks and smiles up at me.

"Congratulations by the way" She smiles and walks away writing something down as she goes.

Sitting down I stare at beau with wide eyes. "She's pregnant isn't she?" I assume quietly.

"Yeah" Beau sighs. I put my head in my hands and try and think clearly as millions of questions run through my head.

Is it mine? If yes what should I do? And if no...will I loose her?

"What am I going to do?" I ask my brother quietly and I see out of the corner of my eye his head snap up sharply.

"You don't do anything" He whisper yells at me. "You can't just think that having sex with her once and her getting pregnant gives you the right to be there for her. It doesn't. Have you ever even hung out with her as just friends?" His little rant catches me off guard as I realise everything he's said to me is right.

"No-" but my response gets cut off by the small sound of a angles voice.

"Hey guys" And with just those words I know now, I need to get to know her better.

Nina's POV

Both of their eyes snap up to meet mine. And I know just by looking at jai he knows about me being pregnant. He's looking at me different, softer, more sympathetic than usual. I just hope he doesn't know it's his...

His actions shock me as he jumps up checking me over with his eyes, Which are filled with worry.

"I'm fine jai.." I whisper with a smile, trying to put him at ease and with a small nod he steps back which reveals beau.

"Oh bea-" I go to apologise for causing an inconvenience and for being so damn...pregnant...but he cuts me of with a hug that knocks the breath out of my lungs.

"I'm sorry!" He blurts into my hair. "I know I was a dick and I'm just so sorry..-" he rambles on an on and on..

"Shhhh!!" I laugh and press my hand over his face to shut him up.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks me pouting slightly.

I sigh rolling my eyes dramatically. "Maybee...if you get me some food...ooohh! And at the beech?" My bribe sounds amazing until a confident voice buts in.

"I can do that? I mean we haven't properly hung out and I think it maybe would be...cool..?" Jai's voice sounds and the smile is clear in his voice.

But do I want to go out on the beech with him to get food?...hell yes.

Should I?....probably not.

Am I going to anyway?...most defiantly.

I cut beaus protest of with a smile. "Sure, The doctor said I should take it easy but the beech won't hurt right?" I laugh as I say this and walk over to jai.