Camping (Dean X Reader)

After many tries, Charlie finally convinced me to go camping with her and some friends, Mike and Lila. The four of us used to work to the Dick Roman Enterprises. But one day, a few years back, he disappeared and the company fell apart. No one knows what actually happened to him and why did he leave.

The truth is that I noticed a big change in his behaviour the last year, but I didn't want to get more involved. I knew how to protect myself if I had to and that was enough for me. I fought really hard to get out of the hunting life when my parents died and I don't want to jump back in again. This decision was selfish because if he was a monster, he was probably hurting people but for once in my life I had to be selfish. I needed it. I spend all my childhood and teenage years hunting with my parents but the moment I found an out, I took it.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of camping because I don't like bugs, I can't live without electricity or my phone and I don't want to go have to pee in the woods! Also it reminds me of my old life which I want to forget. But I haven't really gotten out of the house lately and Charlie hasn't stopped talking about it. It's ok. It's just one night. It'll past... or it's gonna turn into a horror movie.

"(Y/N), hurry up!" Charlie shouts from the car
"Hey, you are the one dragging me to the woods, you don't get to yell at me" I say as I get in the car. Mike and Lila were already waiting for me in the car. "I hate all of you" I say putting on my seatbelt
"We know" they say
"What if we something happens and we don't have service out in the woods?" I ask
"Nothing will happen. And if it does I have salt and silver in the truck" Charlie says
"What?" Lila asks her and we all look at her. No, she can't... How...? No, it's probably from the Supernatural books that she was reading a few years ago.
"Nothing, forget it" she says and starts driving.
_____________

By the time it got dark, we had already set our tents and managed to light a fire. We all sat around the campfire with a beer and Mike insists on telling us the horror story that he read the previous night because it was talking about this place.

"Maybe you should hear my horror story" I say
"I'm in. Bring it on" he says
"Listen carefully, it's called my love life. I want a boyfriend but I don't really like getting out of the house because I don't like many people. So how do I find a boyfriend?" I ask desperate.
"I got you" Mike says "You are gonna take your phone, you take a nude pic and you upload it. Done" he says
"Umm... Hell no!" I say
"I tried" he says.

"I'm gonna go pee... somewhere" I say as I stand up
"Good luck" Lila says ironically. I let my beer down and I go in the woods. After I walked for a minute, I saw that the leaves on my way were dry red which is weird because it's mid April. I turn around to leave but I hit on something hard. It was person but I didn't recognize him. "Oh sorry. Are you one of the campers?" he asks
"Yes" I say but also hesitating a bit
"Great. I'm camping here too. My group is just a little further than yours" he says
"Ok, good to know. I'm gonna go back to my friends now" I say and I take a step walking past him but he grabs my arm.

"Not so fast" he says. He was really strong and I couldn't take my arm back.
"Let me go" I say calmly
"I have another idea" he says and he brings his free hand on the middle of my chest. Suddenly, really sharp nails come out of his fingers, more teeth come out of his gums and his eyes turn a bright yellow colour. Werewolf? Here? Now? Really?

I kick him between his legs but he managed to cut the skin on my belly with his nails. I groan in pain and I manage to stay standing by laying my back against a tree. Charlie comes running and shoot him three times before he could make it off the ground.

"Are you ok?" she asks rushing to me
"Not really but we gotta go" I say and I try to walk
"It was silver bullets, he's dead" she says
"Wait, how did you know?" I ask
"Wait, how do YOU know?" she asks
"Long story" I say
"Same" she says
"Ok, let's go" she says. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and she helps me walk. But when we got back to our spot Mike and Lila weren't there. Charlie puts me down slowly and hands me a t-shirt so I can cover my wounds.