Home GP

This week is Silverstone; Mine, Lando's and the teams home Grand Prix and it's always a special one! You can sense the excitement as you enter the MTC! I'm in sorting out Lando's schedule and ordering his lunch to be delivered to the sim room. As he is a British driver there is more requests than ever for interviews this weekend and I stick a couple more in that I usually wouldn't.

Charlotte suddenly barges into my office. "I haven't seen you since Austria, when we're you going to tell me you and Charles are dating?!" I blush hard "we have been great friends for years and it just kind of happened. He makes me really happy though!" She grins at me "got the hottest man on the grid" I laugh "some would argue in the whole of F1!" I'm pleased she seems supportive "it's more him than his looks to be honest but they don't hurt" she smirks at me "did you have fun celebrating his podium in Austria" now I blush furiously "we might have had our own celebration at the hotel" she looks at me knowingly "how is he in bed?" She asks and I feel awkward "as you would expect!" She pouts "you are no fun, are you staying together this weekend?" I nod "and he is staying for a couple of days after before flying home to Monaco! I'm looking forward to the time together" she winks at me "I'm sure you are, reckon he is gonna put in one hell of a performance this weekend" I shove her shoulder "no more of this! I need to finish up" she shrugs and heads out "see you at lunch!"

The rest of the week goes past in a blur, so much to organise before the GP. Lando enters my office on Wednesday morning "Morning Mols, I need your help with something" I look up from my laptop "Hey Lands, what do you need?" He takes a helmet out of its bag and I see a cute custom design that looks like a child drew it "this is my competition winning helmet by Eva who is 6!" My heart swells at his choice "do you need me to create a social media post?" He nods "I'm going to post one on my personal account now but I need one on the McLaren one this weekend too! I'm also going to send her a helmet with her design on if you can get one ordered and shipped to her address?" I smile "of course I can! Can I see the post?" He shows me his phone

 Lando enters my office on Wednesday morning "Morning Mols, I need your help with something" I look up from my laptop "Hey Lands, what do you need?" He takes a helmet out of its bag and I see a cute custom design that looks like a child drew it "t...

I smile "such a good post Lando look! You are gonna make this little girls year!" He grins at me "I love kids you know that! Right I need to head to the sim, see you at home?" I nod as he walks out.

I arrive home at 7, work was busy today so much to do before media day at the track tomorrow. It's nice being on home soil as we are driving up to Silverstone tomorrow morning instead of having to fly somewhere today! I open the front door to smell burning and I can hear Lando swearing in the kitchen. I rush through and see him with a blackened frying pan and start laughing hysterically "are.....you.....okay?" I get out between laughs. He spins round glaring at me "don't laugh! I thought I would make dinner but it hasn't gone well" I smile at him "it's the thought that counts! Shall we just order a Wagamama on deliveroo?" He nods at me as he takes the pan out to the garden hoping to remove the smoke from the room. He comes back in and peeps at my screen as I'm ordering dinner "chilli beef ramen for me and Yaki soba for you?" I question he nods and "and some wok fried greens and Edamame please" I add it all and process the order "25 minutes!" He smiles "cool I will get some packing done, you coming?"