3. Escape

Third person POV

Her heels clicked as it connected to wet slabs of concrete.

This place is absolutely disgusting. It reeked of dead rats and dried blood. The only thing that's keeping her sane is the knowledge of getting to burned the disguised clothes she was wearing when she leaves.

No matter, she's only there to pick up her prized possession.

Approaching his cell, she felt the nullifying affects of the drugs this prison uses to suppress quirks, too bad it doesn't work on her.

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing back here? Get back to your post!" The guard stationed in front of his cell screamed at her, mistaken her for a fellow comrade, how foolish.

A cackle bubbled up from her chest. This lowlife guard actually thinks he could take a tone with her? Admirable but truly pathetic.

Black smoke emitted off her body, the guard tensed up reaching for his holster but it was too late. Black smoke crawled it's way through his nose and into his lungs, suffocating him instantaneously.

He dropped to the dirty floor where he belonged.

She didn't even bother to step over him instead choosing to walk on the guard to get to the cell in front of her.

She peered through the bars and saw a shadowed figure looming on the bed. She picked the key off the guard and swiped it against the door opening the cell.

"Get up handsome, we're burning down a prison."

Two piercing turquoise eyes stared back at her in silence. She emitted black smoke from her hand towards the man, letting him inhale the smoke laced with drugs.

"How about we burn this bitch down, baby?" she pouted at the man who was lurking at her every move, feeling desire pound against her chest. It's been so long since she's seen him.

Suddenly, turquoise flames engulfed the cell, and soon the entire prison.