The Awakening-2

Hey guys!

I know you are eager to continue the story but before that I would like to notify y'all that I have made some changes in the first chapter.

Almost all students of 1-A recieve 300k instead of 400k points from their deal and thus Arisu collects around 11 million points from her class instead of 13 million.

The credit for pointing this inconsistency goes to UjjawalChandel

If you gu-

Get over with it fast or Imma kill you,Author-san!(Readers)

Jeez,fine.

Enjoy!

Ichinose POV

I was waiting in the staffroom with Kanzaki-kun to rescind his expulsion when our homeroom teacher,Hoshinomiya-sensei entered the room.

"Good morning sensei."We greeted her in unison.

"Yahallo,kids!"

She still reeked of alcohol.Oof.Our sensei never changes,does she.

"Oh,Honami-chan,I am amused you could collect 20 million points.As far as I remember,our class had only about 16 million points collectively right?"She asked this question while the transfer of points took place.

Looks like the homeroom teachers know each students private points also.This was a useful information.

"Yes,sensei.With the help of Ayanokoji-kun,we could gather the remaining 4 million points."

I was really grateful to him.

"Hmm.Ironic,right?The person who saved your classmates couldn't save himself."She said so in a mocking tone.

"Huh?What do you mean, sensei?"Kanzaki-kun asked before I could say anything.

"Don't tell me you don't know this.The person who is to be expelled from class-C is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji."

What?No,obviously sensei is joking.I was in denial.

Just as I heard these words,an intimidating and murderous aura filled the entire room.I turned around to find Horikita-san,Shiina-san,Arisu Sakanayagi,Karuizawa-san and behind them, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji-kun enter the staffroom.
No,he felt totally different than what he usually felt.Right now instead of masking his presence,he made it impossible for anyone not to notice him.

He just stared into space aimlessly and yet,I could see his eyes.Eyes that usually,for some unknown reason,made me feel comfortable and at ease around him were replaced with eyes that sparked a murderous intent.Like a hunter who had found it's prey.

"H-Hello everyone.I just heard the news from Hoshinomiya sensei.Were you guys able to collect 20 million points? "I asked Horikita-san after gathering some courage.

"Yes,Ichinose.With the help of classes A,D and an upperclassmen named Asahina senpai,we somehow managed 20 million private points."

Horikita-san tried to sound tough like usual but I could see her legs trembling.

"I see,that's a relief.I am really sorry class B could not help.We are currently out of points."

"Don't mind it Ichinose.We managed it this time.If we ever need your help,we will let you know."

Just then Chabashira-sensei entered the room through another door which was probably for the teachers only.She wore a disgusted expression and was followed by a man,who looked in his late 40's and had an evil grin on his face.