I DID IT

you and keigo walk to his house but you guys are walking in some park and you just shook you head to snap out of it and you did and you both and and then you made it to keigos house and it looked the same sense you last saw it and you both walked throe the door and to his room it was nice kind of messy but you didn't really care you weren't a germ Afobe like your mom was so you both sit on the bed and he puts something is the xbox and the screen light up and it show's

He had a yous controller and you take it and he shows you how to play you pretending that you didn't know what you were doing just to make him get his hopes high and he started the game about a hour later he got tired and frustrated and he quit he...

He had a yous controller and you take it and he shows you how to play you pretending that you didn't know what you were doing just to make him get his hopes high and he started the game about a hour later he got tired and frustrated and he quit he hadn't won a single game and you got tired and ask to spend the night sense you didn't want to get lectured and you had school and work to you won't be home by later then noon and he said yeah and handed you a hoodie and some basketball shorts and you put them on they felt weird but you got used to them.

(The next day)

You got up by the sound of keigos alarm and you change in to the clothes you had yesterday and used you fingers to brush out your hair and you snuck out the window with keigo and you both went to school you and keigo go to the same school because of the District and other things so you both talk as you both went to school and you past some of the popular girls as the gossip ad they do ever single morning to your class with keigo you and keigo were second years and you had a great time with him and you both walk as you were stoped by one of the popular girls.

-popular girls POV-

Do you thank they like each other? Ew no she is not he's type I am so quit it plus she works at a fruit stand I bet her parents barely have enough money for her hahahah. Well they come to school every day and all ways eat lunch together and they all ways talk to each other in clas- stop it I don't want to hear a other word come out you mouth. And they are 2 years we're only 1 years. So what if he is one year older then me that's how it works right the guy is all ways on year older then the girl right RIGHT.yes it's dose. Then am talking to him. WHAT?!

-keigos POV-

I just see this girl walk up to me and y/n

(What she looks like) she walk up to me and y/n you can hear the clicking from she slit heels she had on the marble floor and she then said hey keigo and y/n right and am itsuki am the new first year and I was wondering if you would like to have l...

(What she looks like) she walk up to me and y/n you can hear the clicking from she slit heels she had on the marble floor and she then said hey keigo and y/n right and am itsuki am the new first year and I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me and my friends today for fun. You can tell she had a fake smile.
Sure said y/n a little hesitantly. Great omg I cannot Believe a 2 year is gonna sit at my tabe. Yup well me and keigo shuld be going we have a lot to do. Oh ok have fun and she frowns and walks away and I weeper to y/n are we really going to eat with her? Ha nope we'er gonna eat at the roof.all right let's go to class before Sinai gets mad. Yup she agreed

                                  -Popular girls-

I did it girl I got keigo and y/n to sit with us today.i don't thank they well I mean she that type of person y/n.NO THEY WILL CONE KEIGO IS NOT THAT TYEP OF PERSON AND HE WILL STOP HER IF SHE TRYS I MEAN I MIGHT BE OUT OF HIS LIEG BUT I WILL HAVE HIM!.y-yes you w-will

                                 -Back to your POV-

Yes we did it we passed Sinai's test and we made it here on time woooooo high five keigo you and keigo high five and head to the roof for lunch keigo had you had a small bento box you picked up on the way to school 🍱 and keigo had some romen🍜 you both ate your lunch and talked and laughed and I great time and before you know it I was time to head back to class you and keigo stud up and picked up your mess and headed back to class.

You both passed the popular girls you and keigo didn't really care and passed them up but right before you both toke a other step you heard a loud Klink on the floor and you both turn to see a vary angry (what ever name you want I got non)
Hey you y/n what did you tell keigo to not have lunch with us!? Uhhh I did nothing we just like to keep to ur selfs and have lunch together is that I problem short shit? UGHHH I KNOW YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY USED YOUR QUIRK ON HIM SO I CAN'T LOVE ME!! wooo calm down and this is because you like me? Look and a 2 year your a first year and am not in to that shit all right. pfttt you couldn't hold it back anymore you let out a small giggle keigo looks at you and smirks and giggles as well and you both walk away with you flipping them off you and keigo laugh and walk away and you hear a loud whine and stuops and walk away you and keigo started to head to your work and wean you Arrived you put on a apron and got to work.

                                 -2 hours later-

You had keigo started to head to your houes and wean you got there you saw no car so you rush to the door and Unlock the door and wave bye and you go to your room and lock the door and then you relax and you plop on to the bed And pull out your phone and go to Instagram and look at other people happy life's and you just sigh as you heard the door unlock to the front door and you sigh and you put your head phones on and you laid down and just sighed and fall asleep sense you didn't fell like putting up with your parents right now and keigo has texted you for dinner at his family's tonight and you agreed so you had dinner covered now you wait and sleep and say

you did it.....

And you fell asleep.

WILL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ON I TRYED MY BEST SORRY IF IT WAS LATE BUT I HOPE YOU INJOY BYE GUYS-AUTHER

(You still look like that

1178 words