🦹🏼hero works🦹🏼

You had work to day it was 7:30 in the morning and you had to go to your agency but wean you tryed to get up sense you finally got your hawks off of you but right wean you could get up you felt a big arm on your waist and pull you back down and you look over you see your birdie mumble stay and wear are you going. He had the day off but unfortunately you didn't and you say bird brain I have work to do and I have to meet up with that dick endeavor and a swift movement hawks fell off the bad and yelled WHAT?! you only chuckle and say I had a feeling that would get you off me and you walk over to your closet and get your hero costume and put on you knee high boots and you go over to do your hair and the. You hear the bed crick and footsteps walk towards your bathroom and hawks say" you don't need makeup you look beautiful the way you are" that's sweet keigo but I do it for the costume" as you said that you were finish and you walk past keigo and grab your walkytalky and you hear keigo behind you and you give him a soft kiss and a hug and you walk out the door and hawks locks it and walks to the leaveing room and flops on to the couch and grabs the Remote with some rost in his mouth and dose other stuff to wake him up and even had a staring contest with the dog and lost and waits for you to come home around 9:01 pm if your lucky 6:20 that's rare but happens.

OMG AM SO SORRY GUYS I FEEL BAD THAT I WAITED SO LONG BUT I NEEDED SOME IDEA AND THAT THANKS GOES TO MY FRIEND BUT SORRY BUT THATS YOUR WORK DAY ROUTINE AND HOPE YOU ENJOY HAVE A WONDERFUL JIGHT OR DAY.

337 words