Hoonymoon part two

As you and keigo walk out side you eyes are in wow because it was so pretty and you just wanted to run every ware and have fun you grabe keigos hand and you drag him to a jewelry shop that was made for men and women and he chuckled and you get in side and you were in wow at how pretty and niht it was and you started to look at jewelry

( for the rings there is different types you can choose how many and what ring (rings) you want)

You pick your jewelry and you show keigo and he smiles and says you'd look beautiful n anything as you put your jewelry on the counter and as you were about to take your wallet out to pay for your jewelry but you heard cash register click and you look up and you see keigo put his wallet away and he smiled and you take a hold of his hand with the bag in your hand and you say as you walk out "•why did you pay I could haved payed you know I hate using your money•" you say and he chuckled and said "• well am a more banking then you my beautiful wifu•" he says and you smile and you hug his arm.

It's been a while and you now had about 10 bags in your hand and keigo had they just his stuff you and keigo had agreed to go to this little cafe and you go inside and you both look at the menu above you both and then a a girl in a work apprn walks over to you both and she looks at you and smiles and then she looked a keigo.

(What she sees) she blush's a small bit but you didn't thank anything of it because it was hot outside but it was weird because it was nice and frish on the cafe but you shook that thought off as you ordered your food and keigo ordered his she sai...

(What she sees) she blush's a small bit but you didn't thank anything of it because it was hot outside but it was weird because it was nice and frish on the cafe but you shook that thought off as you ordered your food and keigo ordered his she said ok in vary sweet seductive voice and it made you sick and as she walked away you can see her swaying her hips a little to much and it made you sick to the bone and she came to you and keigos table with you drinks and you didn't thank what she was going to do she placed your down and you thanked her and smiled as for you were a good actor and wean she got to keigos drink she pretended to spill it on her shirt and you can see everything she had on underneath and keigo looked grosst out that's for sure and so we're you and then she cleand it up and she change and she got back keigos drink and then you guys ate and then wean you both were done you both payed at the table and you both were like the speed of light out of there and wean you guys got back to the resort you both were laughing at how desperate she was and you both change and then something happened...

OK GUYS AGAIN AM SO SO VARY SORRY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARN'T MAD ITS JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY AND STUFF SO YEAH SO SO SORRY HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME.🥺🐥🐝

552 words