HAHAHA {1}

Butters pov

I'm am Professor Chaos!  The most evil villain in south park known by- "Butters dear come down for dinner" I heard my mom call for me "O-Oh coming mom!" I yelled to her.

I quickly took my Villain outfit off and put it into my closet and ran down stairs "Well hey mom" I said sitting at my seat "hey Butters... me and your father notice you've been playing a lot with your little friends, we're happy you are but you've been getting hurt a ton when you do so be careful cause we don't want to pay for life support if you get hurt real bad" My mom said with a lowest voice, oh that kind of hits where it hurts...

I t-t thought parents wouldn't mind keeping their kid well alive when they really need it... oh but that's find, I'll be find right "okay mom I'm sorry I understand I'll be real careful"  "you better young man or I'll ground you for 2 weeks" my eyes went wide from what my father said I got scared and nodded my head fast "I-I understand dad I don't want to be grounded at all, I've been really bad, huh.." My dad agreed I've have been bad.

We began to eat, there was some tension to me, I'm just really afraid to get grounded =there was this one time I left home for Kyle Stan and Cartman because of some commercial while I was grounded.

I think my father found out even when Cartman was there to answer the phone, so when they came home they gave me the biggest punishment ever, I never felt that much pain from them in my life.

After I was done I ran right to my room to get ready for bed I just couldn't take being around them for that long.....It's like their a bad position to me that kills but I know they care for me...right.

Anyway I got in the bed to get all nice and ready for school in the morning, I turn the lamp off and slowly went to sleep.

This was short but the next chapter is long. :)