What.The.Actual.Fuck {4}

No ones pov

Butters decided to do something fun for his break since his parents said he could go out but must be home by 6:30 to eat then go to bed.

"hm what to do" he asks his self, he wanted to confess to Kenny but doesn't feel that ready to even do so, because he started to have anxiety when he thought about it even.

Butters pov

I could go to the park I did see Kyle Stan and Cartman but Cartman glared at me so I guessed he didn't want to play with me so I annoyed them and went to the park and got on the swings going back and forth.... "aw no one likes me huh..." I say to my self getting a little depressed because of that...nah they just don't think I want to play to with them since I'm......I don't know!

I stopped kicking at the ground.

"whatever I don't care I be just find!" I yelled proudly I look pretty stupid yelling at nothing right now I saw Kenny walking down the side walk I was gonna say hi until I saw him walking with another girl holding hands.

Oh..... "I well I guess I'm to late now" Tears started to come into my eyes but slowly going away because of the hot sun, "M-m maybe you don't want me to cry right" am I'm talking to the sun right now? I should just go home, yeah.

I got up wiping the tears away but notice there going the way I need to go to get home I sigh and started smiling and walked that way moving pass them "Hey Butters, you okay?" Kenny asks me before I got any farther turning around I answered "Oh no I'm just fine fella I-I I'm just trying to get home before I'm late you k-k know" I sutured rubbing my neck lying I actually have like 5 more hours before I have to go home.

"Butters you don't have to go home until 6 you sure your okay?" Kenny looked me right in the eye well that's my fucking warning to get the fuck out of here "Uh well...Bye!" I say running to my house I'm a horrible lier.

I unlocked the door with my key and went in "well your home early sweetie why?" My mom asks me "Oh I had no one to play with so I just went home" my mom sighs "aw okay then I'm getting Chinese food take out go on upstairs and play with your toys then.

I nod and went to my room laying on the bed with a stuffed bunny... I made sure I didnt hear no one by my door.....

"What the actual fuck"