I'm Mysterion Dude {3}

Kenny pov

It was finally summer break the first thing I wanted to do is hang out with Butters somewhere of his choice only if didn't include much money.

I was coming to pick him up today, I at least saved up money to take him to the movie, so I'm in a great mood.

I walked up to Butters house or parents house whatever and knocked on the door "hello? Oh hi Kenny" his dad looked down at me "why are you here?" he asked with a smile, I don't like it.

"Mmmh mh mm mmm Hm (I'm gonna take Butters to a movie)" His face went a little dark but went right back to smiling he then called Butters "Butters get down here your friend is down here to take you to the movies, do you got money?" He asked me, I nod "for food to?" I nod no.

He gives me 19 dollars, Butters came down the stairs "Kenny! Lets go, what movie we gonna see fella, star wars, that one movie called clouds by Disney" I smiled at his excitement to go see a movie as he was dragging me out the house but before he left he said bye to his dad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the movie just because

Butters pov

The movie was so much fun there was a lot of drama I'll watch that movie any day honestly.

"Hey... Butters I need to tell you something" I looked to Kenny he looked serious, he had his hood off.

I blushed maybe he wants to tell me he wants to date me! That be nice "sure Kenny tell me" I said smiling.

He took my hand and ran somewhere with me, where are we going? Oh! Maybe a cool hangout place under the stars!

I started to feel even more happy, we we're close to kenny place and went to the backyard, it was night now, my eyes widened in the beautiful scenery I was seeing, they had the perfect view of the moon and the stars that was all around the sky and nice breeze.

I smiled and breath it in "Butters I have a secret to tell that everyone knows but not you" Kenny said rubbing his arm.

"You can't tell me Kenny.." I said putting a hand on his shoulder there was a short pause "I'm Mysterion" Wait....

Aw he was gonna say he loves me! Hold up kenny is Mysterion! "Really.... Well since we're telling secrets uh- I'm Captain Chaos-" "Butters everyone already knows that, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Craig, Tweek, Clyde,Token-" "I get it Kenny!" I yelled frustrated about how all my friends know.

"Ha... it's feels good letting that out to you, your not mad?" Kenny said looking me directly in the eyes I thinks for a moment I'm not really "yeah I'm not mad but uh- are we still Friends?" Jeez that hurts "welp since you don't mind me being Mysterion sure" I smiled and for some reason felt tears going down my cheeks.

"Butters are you okay?" Kenny said holding my face "I well I don't know, your the first person who really uh.... treat me like a true friend you know I'm just getting emotional you know" I said gulping down that weird feeling down.

Kenny whipped my tears and let go of my face I blushed lightly from his actions "you'll be fine Buttercup~" I felt my face getting redder "K- k kenny" I then pushed him playfully and close my eyes.

"You sleepy?" I nod and helps me up from the ground and we walk to my house.

At Butters house <( ̄︶ ̄)>

"Bye Butters" Kenny says waving goodbye to me walking away "bye..." I say low sighing and walked in going right to my room before my parents get home.

I yawn and got ready for bed putting my bunny pajamas on.

And got into bed, I want to confess to Kenny tommorow, I smile and fell to sleep.