The Date

*RECAP*

"Yeah okay thanks so now we have that figured out, what happens if they ask where i am?" I asked.

"Eh that's not a big deal. Ill just say that you're in your room studying" he shrugged his shoulders

"But Lily, if you get caught, don't snitch or else your dead". Then he spun on his heels and walked away.

I quickly rushed upstairs to find something to wear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I sprinted to my bed room and slammed the door on accident. 

"Lily are you okay?! What happened up there?!" I heard Jacob shout from downstairs.

 I facepalmed myself. I cant make them suspicious about my date tonight. I made a mental note to never slam the door in the presence of my brothers.

 I was so caught up with thinking whether my brothers are going to be suspicious, i didn't notice Ellie sitting on the bed 5 feet behind me on the bed giving me a confused look. 

"What did you do this time Lily?"

 I mentally chuckled at her assumption. I explained to her the plan for tonight. 

"Ooooh thats so exciting!! Ill definitely cover for you!" she squealed. 

"Shhhh you have to be quiet my brothers cant know" I scolded her.

 "oh im sorry its just so exciting! My baby cousin is going on her first date!" she grinned.

 I laughed and gently pushed her "Could you maybe do my makeup?" i asked her quietly. 

"I would have done it even if you didn't ask me. You don't have a choice"

 "Okay then. Now that we have that figured out i have to find something to wear"

 I looked down and checked his texts "He wont tell me where were going but he says to dress warm?"

 "Oooo hes surprising you huh? That's a good sign... well most of the time" she shuddered probably remembering a bad experience she had with a boy surprising her. I decided not to ask.

 We decided on an outfit for me to wear, warm AND stylish (picture of outfit above). 

All of a sudden i panicked. How would he pick me up?? He is 14 for gods sake he doesn't have his own car?! He cant even drive for that matter. 

I quickly texted him asking how he would be getting here. 

30 seconds later my phone buzzed which meant he texted back. I picked up my phone and read the text.

 It read "Where i'm taking us is just a few blocks. Are you okay if we walk?"

 I sighed with relief and texted back that it was fine. I would rather walk there than have him steal his parents car and drive us. 

By then it was 6:30 so i had Ellie do my makeup. We went for a very natural look...