Jealousy

I don't own any character from persona!! I just own the plot!
enjoy ^_^

you were walking home from school, you felt upset for some reason but you couldn't put your finger on it. Akira kurusu, your boyfriend has been pretty distant with you lately. You thought to yourself, "what if he's lost feelings?" you started to panic. Your phone buzzed, it was Ryuji!

"Yo! Y/n, where are you? we have a phantom meeting today! meet us at the hide out spot."

you smiled, and texted him back. you started running to the spot they usually meet up at whenever having a meeting. You see, Ann, Ryuji, Yusuke and Akira, but someone is next to Akira holding his arm. Your heart shattered. You couldn't think at the moment, you started to lose shortness of breathe. Ryuji came up to comfort you. You started to calm down and you looked closer at the person.

Makoto niijima

"why is she here?" you asked in a bitter tone. Ann looked at you and shrugged, "Akira just showed up with her, she seems really clingy" Ann said sounding annoyed. Makoto looked at Y/n and smirked.
Y/N thought, "who does she think she is?? I don't usually get jealous.. actually come to think of it, I've never been jealous." Y/n crossed her arms and pouted. Ryuji looked at Y/N then looked at Akira, "did you guys get into a fight or sum?" He asked confused. Akira looked at Ryuji, "no, we didn't, not that I know of." Akira looked down.

~time skip to mementos~

Akira looked at you, "I wonder if she's okay, she's been acting weird lately." he thought. Y/N looked over at Makoto who was all over Akira, she hated the thought of being jealous, she loved Akira a lot and was scared to lose him. "Joker you did amazing out there!" Makoto smiled at him. Akira gave her a weak smile, looking over at Y/N seeing her curled up into a ball. "excuse me." he started to walk over to Y/n. Y/n looked up, "surprised you came over, I thought you would stay with makoto" she frowned knowing that she was stronger and way more attractive than her. Akira wrapped his arms around Y/n and gave her a head kiss, "I would never leave you, I know I've been distant with you, but that isn't the point. Y/n, I love you and you only" Akira made sure of that. You looked over at Akira and pressed your lips against his, he did the same as well. Y/n and Akira hugged for awhile... but...

"are you guys done yet?" the phantom thieves laughed, makoto just looked away knowing that her chances of getting with Akira were low.

~time skip to leblanc~

You and Akira started laughing out of no where, Morgana popped his head out of Akira's bag and swatted his hand. "Hey! What's so funny?! don't leave me out of stuff!!" Morgana hissed
Akira looked at Y/N, "I'm sorry" he looked down. You tilt your head in confusion. "I've been so distant with you, I'm supposed to be there for you. Y/n I'm sorry, I could tell you were getting jealous when makoto cling onto me, truth be told. When Ryuji hugged you I sorta got jealous as well" he looked away from embarrassment. "There's no need to be sorry, I was overreacting. I was scared to lose you, I, I love you Akira Kurusu" Y/n looked up at Akira and pressed her lips against his. "I love you too Y/N L/N." Akira said with a smile.

ahh!! I really hope you guys liked this !
I'll probably update every 2 days! If not every week! Like I said I'm pretty new to writing like this so I'm deeply sorry! >_<