18

TW's this chapter:

-Anxiety

-(Sexual) abuse

-Self harm

TW's are above every chapter and also when the TW starts. If you are sensitive for any of those subjects, please either skip or don't read the parts where a TW is given. Some TW's are basically for this whole chapter (mentions of anxiety).

Sapnap walked away and Dream came in a few minutes later. He had indeed been crying very hard.

'George-.' His voice cracked. 'I messed up, I know. I'm so-.'

'Sshh, it's alright. Come here.' I opened my arms and he hugged me carefully.

'I'm so sorry.'

'Sapnap said truth. I rather have everyone know I didn't want it than everyone think I wanted it.'

'I'm still so sorry. It just slipped out, I got so mad at everyone accusing you. I'm such a bad boyfriend.'

'You're the best boyfriend I could wish for.'

'Do you still love me?'

'More than anything.'

'Do you still trust me?'

'I do still trust you too.'

'I love you so much.' He kissed me softly. 'Do you still want to kiss me?'

'Yes, Dream. It's alright.'

'Have you forgiven me?'

'I have.'

TW SELF HARM (Skip to TW OVER if you are sensitive for this subject).

'I thought I was going to lose you and I might have done something stupid.'

'What have you done?'

'I eh-.'

'Dream?'

'I tried hurting myself, because I hurt you.'

'Dream, show me.'

He slowly rolled up his sleeves and I stared at the cuts in his arm.

'Dream, why?'

'I thought I lost you and I hurt you so much. I just told your biggest secret on my stream of 75000 people. I was so mad at myself.'

'With what did you do this?'

'Just a knife.'

I kissed his arm and his wounds. They luckily weren't too deep, so he didn't need stitches. 'Never do that again. NEVER. Promise me.'

'I promise you.'

'What do you promise me?'

'I promise you I will never cut myself anymore.'

'I trust you.'

'You can. I need to change your bandages, sweetie. It's almost dinner time. I can get you your mashed potatoes with applesauce.'