29

TW's this chapter:

-Anxiety

-Panic attack

TW's are above every chapter and also when the TW starts. If you are sensitive for any of those subjects, please either skip or don't read the parts where a TW is given. Some TW's are basically for this whole chapter (mentions of anxiety).

I woke up hours later. As soon as Dream realised I was waking up, he started kissing my cheek multiple times.

'H-hey.'

'Are you awake, babe?'

I smiled and nodded. He hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. 'Do you want to eat something, babe?'

'I'm hungry.'

'Yeah, it's 2:30 o'clock.

'Have I made you wait too long?'

'No, babe. I texted Sapnap to make lunch for us.'

'Really?'

'Yes, he is downstairs. I promised to stay with you, so I did. I'll carry you, babe.'

Dream lifted me up and carried me downstairs. He laid me down on the couch and Sapnap walked towards us.

'Hey, George.'

I smiled. 'Hey, you're here.'

'I am. I made you a sandwich and I got you a milkshake.'

'Thanks.'

'I made you two sandwiches, Dream.'

'Thanks, that's good.'

Dream sat down and rested my head on his lap. He lifted my head up a little so I wouldn't chock whilst eating.

'Can you eat it yourself, babe? I can help you if you need me to.'

'No, it's fine. Sapnap?' I asked.

'Yeah?'

'Do you want to help me tonight? I told him about my surprise, but I want to do it tonight.'

'Of course. I already prepared everything for you.'

'You're so cute,' Dream kissed my cheek and smiled. 'Dang, I love you so much.'

'I love you too, babe.'

Dream started blushing like crazy. 'Dang, every time you say that I-.'

'You made him flustered, George.'

'Yeah, he did.'

'If you want him to be quiet, just call him babe and he can't talk for a few minutes.'

'That's mean,' I grinned.

'If Dream just leaves before or after dinner, I can help you prepare everything. Do you want to eat during the movie?'

I looked at Dream. 'What do you want?'

'I'm fine with eating during the movie.'

'Pizza?' I asked.

'Sure, babe.'

'Okay, Dream. If you leave around 5 pm here.'

'Fine.'

'Will he be away for long?' I asked a little anxious.

'I won't, babe. I'll be right back before you know. Sapnap is with you to protect you, babe.'

'I am and I will.'

I smiled. Dream hugged me. 'You're very cute.'

TW PANIC ATTACK (Skip to TW OVER if you are sensitive for this subject).