48.

Rose, Ron, Harry, and Ginny were all getting ready to leave back to Hogwarts as Mrs. Weasley cried over their safety. But Rose knew there was more to it, ever since Christmas with Percy she had been really upset.

Rose and Ginny tried everything to make her happy since that day.

Including Rose trying her most outrageous faces and impressions while Ginny tried to talk about quidditch or even her upcoming O.W.L.s. But for some reason the only person who would make somewhat of a difference was Remus.

Occasionally Rose would get a small laugh from Mrs. Weasley but Remus always had his way around making everyone happy again.

"So when's the next Hogsmeade trip?" Remus asked as he pulled Rose away.

"I think it's on Ron's birthday. But I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it. After all, Katie it still at the hospital." Rose said.

"Well if Harry still has the map..."

She smiled, "I'll try to get it from him. Remind me, which way would be the best?"

"Well you could do the shrieking shack if it's not guarded. Though I doubt Filch would go near it...Or even Honeydukes."

"Ok but we've got to make plans in advance."

"Weekends? I mean, I can help you study."

"Where?"

"Didn't Zonkos close?"

"Remus, are you saying we have to break into Zonkos to be alone? If so, I really enjoy this side of you."

"Well we could do Puddifoots, though if I remember correctly you hated it in there."

"Ugh, of course. It's ghastly."

"Zonkos it is." He kissed her.

Then the door slammed open. Rose turned around and found Tonks there, "Rose, can we have a word?"

"Wait, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Hogwarts?" Rose asked.

Tonks walked over, "I got relocated."

"Where?" Remus asked.

"St. Mungos...Rose, your father is...he's missing."

"What do you mean he's missing?! He can't just be missing! It's St. Mungos!" Rose dropped her bag.

"There was a break in over night. Dementors attacked and we think it might've been a distraction...They're searching for him but they're not doing so well."

"Well why not?!"

"Rose, he's mental. They think he's wandering around somewhere than actually considering the possibility of him being taken."

"Possibility? Bellatrix did this to him! She told me herself!"

"Ok and that's just one witness. The Ministry would never consider it."

"Take me."

"Rose you should really go-"

"Damn it, I said take me..." Rose tried her best to conceal her tears.

Rose, Remus and Tonks got to St. Mungos as everyone else went back to school. The whole floor where he was on was evacuated.

Aurors were surrounding the place investigating the scene. Then the Minister came over to Rose, "you must be Rosalie."

Rose looked over with a loathing expression plastered on her face.