50.

Rose started to wake up with the heat of the sun peaking through the window.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

Finally opening her eyes, Rose turned to her, "what happened?"

"Well...last night we heard a knock on the door and found you laying down. Fred brought you in...actually he found you. Then George woke me up talking about you were here. I was hoping to ask you about it actually." Mrs. Weasley said.

Rose sat up, "Um...Quick question, have you spoken to Remus?"

"Well no. I suppose he took his wolfsbane. Usually after a transformation and he's hurt, he would come to me."

"Oh, alright..."

"Well I'll let you get some rest, it's still early. Then maybe you can talk about what happened, if you would like." Mrs. Weasley smiled before walking out.

Maybe Mrs. Weasley was right. Rest would've been the best option but Rose didn't find the need to fall asleep. Slowly but surely she began to remember every detail of the previous night. From hearing screaming, stupidly running out, and attacking Greyback. The one thing that Remus told her not to do, she did.

If Greyback does remember her, she would have a target on her back. Which is what terrified her. Also, Remus was always on Order work with the werewolves. It might be stopped now.

Rose slowly stood up and felt dizzy. She had no clue how long she had been out for. But it was surely long enough to make her feel sick.

Going to the window, she was able to see that the sun was now over the field. Rose felt that if Remus was hurt, he wouldn't come to the Burrow in Roses sake which is the thing that lingered in her mind.

There was a knock at the door before it opened. Rose turned around.

"Coffee?" Fred smiled.

Rose looked out the window once again, "nightstand is fine..."

Fred put the cup down before walking over, "How are you feeling?"

"Tired..."

"It was scary you know...It felt like that night at the Ministry all over again. Barely slept, George and I. Wanted to just make sure you were alright."

"I'm not though...I-"

"What?"

"I attacked Greyback...Last night. After you left I heard someone scream outside in the woods."

"And you went?" Fred didn't raise his voice.

"I had to. If I could've gotten there sooner I would've saved that woman...I didn't know at first until I saw Remus...All I can remember after that is him and Greyback fighting. Greyback ran off and Remus came towards me, that's it." Rose looked up at a now pale and petrified looking Fred.

He remained speechless.

"If I would've known that was him, I wouldn't have done anything. And now I can't stop thinking of Remus." She looked back out.

Again, Fred didn't say anything but instead hugged her rather tightly.

"What's wrong...?" She wondered.

"Lupin is a strong man...I'm sure he's alright. But you're the one who you should be worried about. Ro, you attacked Greyback..." Fred held on.

"Of course I'm scared...I don't know what's going to happen now..."

"That's what I'm scared of..."

"Fred, we've got to go! Rose! You're awake!" George ran over and pulled her out of Fred's grip to hug her, "we've been worried sick. Luckily Fred heard the door last night."