【Chapter 11】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

As the night rolled in the stars began to appear showing off their brightness to the night. As everyone slept there was but one pair of eyes up and awake, as the mysterious figure appeared in the shadows inside of the tavern as it swayed up towards the stairs towards a specific door, the door were Gowther, and more importantly (Y/N) resided in.

As the mysterious shadow went under the door it rose to become face to face with the one and only, (Y/N). The shadow shrieked quietly as it meets the heated gaze of (Y/N) (E/C) eyes, it shrank slightly as (Y/N) hand started to glow a dull (F/C) at her right palm, grabbing its head the glow burned the mysterious shadow causing it to evaporate into nothingness. Sighing, she went back to her bed that she was sharing with Gowther and covered herself with her wings wrapped around her body, her wings quickly lulling her to sleep. 

Though the whole time (Y/N) was unaware of the pair of eyes watching them both, though that person didn't question it and went back to his cozy place.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Morning •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Yawning, I got up and stretched as I walked towards the corner of the room to get my armor back only to found out to my horror my armor gone. As my eyes widened I looked around the room from near the closet to under Gowther only to get the same results, I still can't find it.

Panicking, I got out of the room and ran down the stairs to see most of the sins there except for Gowther, Merlin, and Meliodas, but that didn't matter to me as I was currently trying to find my armor. Feeling stares following me I turned around with an agitated expression causing them to turn back around and continue doing whatever they were doing.

I knocked over tables and chairs, and well anything that was in my way, trying to find my armor but with still no luck. I gripped my hair and put it close to my mouth to muffle out my screams of agitation as my eyes trailed all over the room but to still no avail where the whereabouts of my armor was at.

Feeling a hand on my left shoulder I turned my head towards the person to find out it was Bans who was holding a neutral face with a bit of agitation as well holding deep inside his eyes, I turned around as I began to look more for my armor, I seriously just got here and I'm beginning to lose stuff, just my luck!

His hand began to grip my shoulder tighter the more that I dragged him around the tavern flipping over things that are not even necessary but still needed for a way to let some anger that was starting to build up. Bans hold on my shoulder became stronger the more I ignored him until I was just done with it, seriously Ban if someone was ignoring you while looking distressed I would think you would at least get the memo!