CH 6 Tickets & Trash bags

Interior. Sonic Boom

Nelson: (plays an incorrect version of a piano piece) How was that?

Kenzie: Well, you got all of the notes! Just not in the right order or in the right key.

Nelson: Thanks! (high-fives Kenzie)

Austin and Dez barge in through the back door.

Austin: Ally, Kenzie, Nelson, quick! We need you out of the piano. (they back away)

Dez: Put your hands in the air, and back away from the baby grand. (sets watermelon on piano while Austin holds a bat and Kenzie ducks)

Ally: Guys, what did I tell you about bringing food in the... (Austin hits the bar of the piano; the watermelon hits Nelson and Ally) -ugh store!

Dez: (high-fives Austin) Yes!

Austin: Awesome! That was way better than smashing peanuts on my laptop. (Opens his laptop to expose it covered in peanut butter from keyboard to screen)

Kenzie: Alright Nelson, uh, lesson's over. You can go wash up.

Nelson: I'm Melon Man! (exits the store)

Trish: (enters store) Guess who got a job at...Megaphone World?

Dez: Who?

Trish: And, more importantly, guess who got an exciting piece of mail for...Mister Austin Moon?

Ally: What's it say? What's it say?

Austin: I've been selected to take part in a study on...male pattern baldness?

Trish: Sorry, wrong letter.

Dez: I never knew you were bald. Killer toupee. (attempts to pull Austin's hair off)

Austin: Dude!

Trish: Here you go.

Austin: Whoa! I've been invited to the Miami Internet Music Awards! The rapper Shiny Money wants me to perform with him!

Trish: I convinced him to sample your song Double Take in his new rap.

Ally: Look at you, Trish; Manager of the Year!

Trish: It was easy; all I had to do was stand outside his house doing this until he agreed to watch Austin and his video. (presses button on bullhorn; police siren noise is made)

Dez: Ugh, I hate that sound!

Trish: Oh, well in that case, (continuously blares siren noise directly at him)

Ally: I can't believe one of our songs is going to be on an award show!

Dez: I can't believe Austin's singing with Shiny Money. He's my favorite. I hope he'll sign my picture of him I keep in my wallet. (Dez opens his wallet, takes the picture out and unfolds it, revealing that the picture is actually a poster)

Trish: Who cares about autographs? I can't wait to break out my red carpet walk. (she shows it off)

Austin: You call that a red carpet walk? Check this out; (he does one of his own)

Kenzie: Watch This (moves her hips side to side as she sashays down the pretend carpet then dances)