CH 19

Interior. Sonic Boom

Ally is working behind the sales counter at Sonic Boom. Lester walks down stairs towards the counter with a huge clear jar of jelly beans with a hand written note taped to the side.

Lester:Hey, Honey. I came up with a cool way to bring in tons of new customers. We're gonna have a "Guess How Many Jelly Beans in the Jar" contest.

Ally:You're really going to give away a year's worth of music lessons?

Lester:Of course not. No one's ever going to be able to tell how many jellybeans are in the jar.

Dez:18,118!

Lester:Yes! Oh no! Awww...

Dez:What's with him?

Ally:You just won a year's worth of music lessons!

Dez:Ugh!

Ally:And this jar of jellybeans.

Dez:I WON JELLYBEANS! (starts eating all the jellybeans)

Dez grabs the jar and walks away with it. Just then Austin and Kenzie approach her.

Austin:Hey, Ally, want to see the coolest thing ever?

Ally:Austin, I've already seen you drink hot sauce through your nose.

Austin: No, this is way cooler.

Both flip over a magazine, revealing the cover for their new albums.

Ally:No way, an ad for your albums!

Kenzie: It's being released by Starr Records in 2 weeks!

Ally:This is so awesome!

Austin:Buckle up 'cause we're in for a ride. (Austin and Dez do their handshake)

Ally:(mimics putting on a seatbelt) Already buckled up. Avoid the worst with safety first. What up! (makes explosion sound)

Trish:(enters) Guess who got a job at Mailboxes and So Forth? Here, Ally, these are for you. (starts handing her letters) Your dad's overdue phone bill, your application to MUNY, and a letter from your Aunt Sally. Good news, her rash is gone!

Kenzie:You read our mail? You can't just go around reading other people's mail.

Trish:My boss never said anything. Then again, according to this letter from his girlfriend, that's why she left him! He can't communicate.

Dez:You got an application letter from MUNY?

Ally:Yeah, it's a music school, but I'm not interested.

Austin:Wait, I thought it was your dream to go to that music school.

Ally:Not anymore, I gave up on it.

Trish:Why? Because you tanked your original audition which gave you horrible stage fright and now you're too scared to ever audition again 'cause you could fail miserably?

Ally:(in a high pitched voice) Whaaat? Okay. (walks away)

Austin:You know what? We're going to help Ally get into that school. I'm not letting her give up on her dream.

Kenzie: I wouldn't even be putting out an album if it wasn't for her.

Trish:And I wouldn't be managing a guy and girl putting out an album if it wasn't for her.

Dez:And I wouldn't have just eaten 18,118 jellybeans if it wasn't for her. ...I probably would have.

Theme Song